1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am i a "Wierdo"?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Fapstronaut5296, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Fapstronaut5296

Fapstronaut5296 Fapstronaut

I'm on of those guys who daydream a lot. I usually do it unconsciously when I'm walking alone. Yesterday, while i was walking i was thinking about an imaginary "love story" between me and an imaginary perfect girl. I know it sounds a little weird. Well, I imagined a perfect first date and a perfect first kiss. Unknowingly, i had a hard-on. I didn't even know! A lady who walked by me gave me an angry look. I was not which embarrassed me. I know, it's not really related to NoFap. But, I guess a hard-on out of nowhere just imagining a kiss is due to my long abstinence. I just wanted to share this somewhere. :)

2. monke

monke Fapstronaut

no you are not weirdo. Everybody daydreams. But keep your daydreams clean ;)

3. FolicAcid

FolicAcid Fapstronaut

i would have said,"YOU CANT HANDLE THE D". Try to keep a grip on reality bcs dream girls aren't real.

4. Rookie_Wookie

Rookie_Wookie Fapstronaut

I do have those type of daydreams too. I don't think you should feel bad about them, but you should try to think of something else and try to hide the boner (especially in public). 50 days no PMO is really good, but surely you must be excited by any little breeze.

Keep up the good work!

5. Nothing wrong with daydreaming at all, bro.
    Just don't let your thoughts escalate too much sexually, and you're good. You don't anything to be triggered.

Daydreaming is part of human nature. It's in our make up. We all do it in different ways. It's perfectly normal.

6. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

What were you wearing during that walk? Pool shorts?

7. vik17

vik17 Fapstronaut

I also tend to daydream but I always ensure that I don't think of anything sexual or close to sexual. If I do start to think of such things, I immediately change my focus to something else, usually sports or studies.

8. coop

coop Fapstronaut

Hah well it's normal for me - being a teenager is the worst. All you need is a breeze to roll in and bam - a boner.

9. Anonimato

Anonimato Fapstronaut

We are a daydream nation

10. Hotshot

Hotshot Fapstronaut

My favorite is the boner you get right before the teacher, who never calls on you ever, asks you to get up and write something on the board in class. So glad I've been out of school for a few years lol. Good luck!