I liked a girl for almost a year, never had the chance to talk to her but the favor is with me

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Title. And by favor is with me I mean, she already knows I liked her. Two of her best friends are my high school classmates, whom I would say are trustworthy but we're not really "very-very close" with each other but they are great people, and they are actually the one who told her. They said she didn't react anything negative.

We attended the same class last 2 semesters, although I started to have a thing with her since last semester, you know she may look average to most but her smiles get me everytime, sometimes I couldn't even help but giggle everytime she looks at a glance to me even though I know it wasn't suppose to mean anything.

But here's my problem.
    -I can see that she knows that I like her although I wouldn't say she likes me back (I'm an average looking but I'd say she is above average for me) she notices me before anyone else (i.e when I'm with my friends) but it could be because I'm taller than everyone else. 6'2 ft (I live in asia)
    -I wasn't that shy to her and was supposed to make the move until I found out that they told her which was back in July.
    -Now every time I see her I get nervous. WORSE WHEN I'M 10 METERS OR LESS TO HER.
    -I even changed my twitter profile to something that she wouldn't know it was me. BECAUSE I'M REALLY SHY. But changed it over the time and she now knows it was me.
    -It's getting worse, every time the day passes by and all those failed "time to make a move", the more I become nervous around her and shy.

What should I do? She tweeted before "Why don't you make a move already man?!" not towards me but I don't know if it was me, as far as I know according to her friends whom I also trust, she's not into anyone actually. She does interact (twitter) with me although not too often.

Sammyforthewin and Username1021 like this.
  2. zeusnotfapping

zeusnotfapping Fapstronaut

I think the only way here is to approach her directly. Talk to her about the stuff you guys did in the past or whatever. Don't be so shy man. You can go over her and confidently talk to her. After having some nice conversation, you could always ask her contact info. Text her and meet up. After that you can make a move on her and ask her if she is free or something and ask her to go on a date with you. What is going to happen at the most? She is going to say a no? STILL BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE NOW. You can move forward if that happens.
    Remember: You will continue to stay in this situation if you don't move forward. So next time if you see her, just approach and talk to her.

Deleted Account and Username1021 like this.
  3. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

As Zeus pointed out, there isn't really much to lose by asking her out. At most, you'll get a simple 'no' and basically life won't change much. At best, you'll have a chance to enter a new relationship, and move towards a happier life.
    I've lost a lot to social anxiety and have realized that there may have been chances in the past to enter relationships. Be willing to take chances, grab opportunities. They'll pass by if you don't.

4. Well that's true. Who knows it may go great or bad, I think it's my anxiety that's keeping me from doing it. I'll didn't see her today. Another reason is that she isn't my classmate anymore, of course if I'm going to talk to her I'd like to have some other topics to talk of as well not just because "Hey I like you", I don't want to sound like a creep or maybe it's just me.

5. zeusnotfapping

zeusnotfapping Fapstronaut

There is a lot you can talk about: music, her interests, what is she up to nowadays, how is her family? Tell her about how you like to spend your day. You can maybe go and make a list if you want to. Just believe in yourself man and all the best.

Username1021 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Thanks.