a new fapstronautic explorer saying hello :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tryffelslungan, Nov 21, 2016.

1. tryffelslungan

tryffelslungan New Fapstronaut

im exited and horrified of my goal. Im about to not masturbate for 4 weeks :/ :)

2. JayX

JayX Fapstronaut

Thats awesome dude! 30 days is my goal too! Its going to be pretty hard at the start but as the time goes by, you will feel like a better person. You will be more energetic and be more positive and happy with life. I think what you are doing is really courageous as not many people dare to follow this road! It looks that you want to do it in order to achieve something. I hope you achieve it! Also if its yout first time doing this, dont be surprised if you relapse as success doesnt always come in the first time! Hope this helped!

AndySky180 and tryffelslungan like this.
  3. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site and good luck!

tryffelslungan likes this.
  4. tryffelslungan

tryffelslungan New Fapstronaut

I have done NoFap a couple times before. I have always relapsed around the tenth day beacuse thats when the sexual thoughts violently elbows away every sensible thought in my head xd.
    As im a heavy coffee consumer I think cutting back considerably on coffee around the tenth day may help. I dont think I want to masturbate while being under the influence of caffeine abstinence x) I really want to push past that tenth day!!!

AndySky180 likes this.
  5. ryanc

ryanc Fapstronaut

it can be done. you are not the first to aim for that goal and you, like many before you can pass that goal and go for even longer.

stay strong and you can do it. we are all behind you.

AndySky180 likes this.