1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A fapstronaut

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by greenguy, Nov 13, 2016.

1. greenguy

greenguy New Fapstronaut

How terrible life has been for me due to fapping?
    I'm 19 and would be 20 in few days.it's just so wierd that i look really really older than my age.
    I know this fapping thing is the cause. I regret ever knowing this stuff,even at the age of 17,remeber being told i look older than my age,didn't pay much attention until last yr my mum angrily mentioned that i look older than my father.My siblings told me few weeks ago that if they hadn't known me they'd run away on seeing me and that i'm surprisingly the best bro. they have. I've never had a GF too,but that no longer bothers me. The way girls reject me even though i dont have feelings for them is incredible.Infact just friday a lady i've been nice to(don't have feelings for her),crossed to the other side of the road just to avoid me and crossed againg when we'v e passed eachother. I'm on day14 now. I just want to know if i would ever be able to look more like my age again.

I Free I, D . J . and Frühlingstimme like this.
  2. Joseph92

Joseph92 Fapstronaut

Chances are, it's not PMO that made you look older. Maybe it's just the face you were born with, or maybe it's a combination of diet/exercise/hygiene/clothing.

Or maybe you're just thinking bad thoughts. My mother said lots of things to me, and a lot of them were exaggerations, or not true.

You can definitely improve your appearance. Make sure you keep proper hygiene. If necessary, buy and use various skin products. Learn fashion.

But most of all, improve your confidence. That matters more than appearance, anyway. Keep being awesome!

3. F50C137YZ

F50C137YZ Fapstronaut

I second this. I've been fapping for 20 years. When I tell people I'm 30, they don't believe me usually. Most times when I shave and go out to the bar, they look my license extra hard almost like they believe that it's a fake.

Women tend to be more attracted to your personality and your actions rather than your looks. Take care of yourself: clip your nails, do your hair, press your clothes, use deodorant, wash properly and women will notice that.

I am an example of women not really caring about looks that much. I am empirically an attractive guy: lean, decent face, 6 ft tall. The last woman that I tried to date, wasn't impressed at all.

She ended up with a guy that is really unattractive in my book. She's a really physically attractive woman. Not only is he unnattractive, he works at Burger King, he's very uneducated, he's a complete dickhead and physically abusive. She started showing up with bruises all over. You should see how this guy's facebook posts looked.

Of course, she ended up being kind of fucked up in the head with a history of abusive relationships. However, that doesn't change the fact that she chose a guy that would be considered fugly by most.

Anyway, the point being, don't worry whether you find yourself physically attractive. You aren't courting yourself! Learn to love who you are and accept the body you were given.

I Free I and D . J . like this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

In your example, it wouldn't have mattered how you or the guy she dated looked. Unfortunately those who are used to being in abusive relationships are drawn to that sort of personality.

To your point, however, you are correct in that women and people are drawn to people who are show confidence, even if the person is quiet and confident.

It is true that those that look down or mad or unpleasant will look older or less desirable to be around. That is the inside being reflected on the outside. The effects of PMO can do that to a person.

That's another reason why getting PMO sober and under control is vital.

I Free I likes this.
  5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

IN THIS ORDER :

1 . Don't worry about rejections or women judging you in any way... learn to love yourself first and the rest will follow.

2 . Take care of yourself, it's very important. Here are examples on some of the things you should do: Eat healthy, Go to the gym, Find a hobby, Buy some new clothes, Get a haircut, Wash your face twice a day, etc... Hygiene is vital since women naturally know if your a man that takes care of himself or not .

3 . Write down your goals and look at them everyday . This can give you motivation and focus to achieve something rather than focusing on how "bad" you are with women everyday. ( Note : this can be applied to your hobby as well.)

4 . Practice, Practice, Practice. I learned throughout my lifetime that rejection is not always a bad thing... in fact it's a good thing if you look at it as a learning lesson. If you practice talking to women everyday, you will understand that they are regular people just like everyone else and that not all women may like you but if you don't try, you will never build some kind of understanding or character for yourself. Try to find out what you may be doing wrong and apply the information that you learned to the next one . growth doesn't happen overnight... sometimes it takes time .

5 . ! NOFAP ! This right here is what I like to call the blessful bonus . I would assume you already know how this NoFap thing works since your here... this is a great community my friend and the fact that you can share your problems here, have support to achieve a high streak of not masturbating (which is extremely important when it come's to improving your lifestyle), and an extra focus on something you know will help better yourself / your overall outlook on life . Stay true to this journey ...

I will like to leave off with a quote that is very important :

" Life is based on perception . Perception is based on opinion . Opinion is based on thought . Thought come's from the mind . Change your mind, Change your life . "

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016
    D . J . likes this.