Cold Showers

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by James2016journal, Nov 8, 2016.

1. James2016journal

James2016journal Fapstronaut

I have always loved to a nice warm or hot shower that use to last for 15-20 minutes.

Over the last year or more I noticed that they have an affect that I thought they made me feel depressed or tired etc.

I had a cold shower last week and it was simply amazing. I put the cold on full temperature and it was invigorating. Gave me a massive erection but didn't M.

Since then I only did fully cold two other times starting out warm and then tepid to cold.

I'm gradually going to get into it more as I felt the effects of it immensely that one day.

I would love to hear how regularly guys have done this etc

Keen to keep in contact or chat at length via messages or reading replies.

2. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

I did cold showers every day in summer. Now it's between 0°C and 5°C over here (don't know how much Fahrenheit this is) and I chickened at first, but I want to get into it again. However, I just had a cold and after I tried one yesterday, my throat became sore again... it definitely is a challenge for your immune system.

3. Alex Bee

Alex Bee Fapstronaut

I do feel sick after a cold shower sometimes. But, it is said to boost your immune system and raises your testosterone levels as well. Also a mental resilience booster as well.

James2016journal likes this.
  4. James2016journal

That's awesome.

Tell me more. Why did you do and how did you feel.

Would it be only cold water or tepid or warm?

5. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Yup, certainly. But only if your immune system is strong enough to handle it. If it's already busy somewhere in your body, a cold shower might be an overdose :)

6. James2016journal

Nice, I just had one.

I started off with 3 minutes hot and then gradually got colder but didn't go completely dead cold.

7. I'm planning a cold shower tonight because it should send you to sleep instantly.
    I'm a bit worried though :D

8. Okay now I tried a cold shower last night and this morning and I love it!
    It makes me in a better mood. I'm actually laughing in the mirror after my shower and the first thing I noticed when i walked into my livingroom was the beatifull weather outside.

I must say that it gives you a more positive focus :D

9. James2016journal

Yeah man, absolutely.

You going to continue??

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. I'm having a 30 days trial and then we will see :D But i can't imagine why i shouldn't continue :D

11. James2016journal

Nice

Where are based
    Spring here

12. I'm based on the other side of the globe :p
    In Denmark we got autom and we got a wery cold weather :p

13. James2016journal

Wtf man

Maybe you are use to jumping in icy cold lakes?

Do you need an AP?

14. Haha im not much of a swimmer :p
    And sure we can be AP's :D

15. James2016journal

Good for whatsapp or iMessage ?

16. Joe peasci

Joe peasci Fapstronaut

I'm so used to cold showers that I don't do them in the winter and in the spring The first cold shower is enjoyable

17. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

Cold showers in winters is crazy challenge, i noticed everytime i take cold showers in winter i have cold hands and feet during the day, but its probably because i have low fat percentage.

18. Joe peasci

Joe peasci Fapstronaut

Y would anyone ever do cold showers in the winter.. U want to do a challenge and self improve but there's no need to get crazy,, also freezing cold water is harmful. U will shiver at night.. Just light cold is healthy.

19. it isn't bad :)
    i have a warm apartment :) Its not like i live outside :p

20. James2016journal

I took the plunge and had a cold shower from beginning to finish just now. I lasted 3.30 minutes before I couldn't handle it any longer.

It was great though and I am glad that I didn't start with warm water because now I know I can do it. I got out of bed later today so hopefully I'll be able to cope next week in the early morning.

I started to get hard before I stepped in the shower as I turned the cold water on and then when I was under the water I was completely erect.
    I didn't want to lapse at all though even when I cleaned myself which of course as a result was actually in a jerking motion. Probably because my body was overwhelmed but I don't have the urge and I'm on day 6.