1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by J.O.K.O, Oct 26, 2016.

1. J.O.K.O

J.O.K.O Fapstronaut

Greetings guys,

I've been reading so many posts on this site for a while. It's been uplifting but I know that accountability is the key. My best streak was 20 days, but that happened sometime last year. So I don't think it is something to be proud off. That's why I guess it's time for me to take another step and start writing on this no P.M.O journey.

Hope I can have some supports from the pioneers who are free from this addiction.
    Cheers

AndySky180 and pjelou like this.
  2. needing2change

needing2change Fapstronaut

J.O.K.O. Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. There are a lot of people on here who can't even go half that long without being back at square one. I'm trying real hard. Looking back I'm starting to realize how damaging YEARS of PMO was/is. The important fact is that you realize you have a problem and are trying to get help. There are a lot of great people on here. Keeping on moving forward and if you stumble, get back up, brush yourself off and get back on the path. N2C

J.O.K.O likes this.
  3. J.O.K.O

J.O.K.O Fapstronaut

Yeah, just making some changes on how to approach this ongoing problem my friend. I believe by writing my progress, I'll have people like you who are also in this journey!

AndySky180 likes this.
  4. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Absolutely right!! Go start your journal over in the Reboot Logs. I wish you all tbe very best for your great quest ahead!

Andy

J.O.K.O likes this.
  5. MetagrossMan

MetagrossMan Fapstronaut

J.O.K.O., just being here is something to be proud of! We're all working on this. Keep it up!

J.O.K.O likes this.