Goodbye?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SomeOneElse, Aug 18, 2016.

1. SomeOneElse

SomeOneElse Fapstronaut

I think I'm probably finished with this site, but not finished with my journey. This site was a big help for me. Thank you to everyone that had a part in that.

I have not P or M'd since I started and only O'd in a dream (really, once) or with my wife.(once).

My intention is to live the rest of my life P&M free. It's good to know that if I need it, this site is here.

Thanks again,
    S.O.E.

2. Captain Average

Captain Average Fapstronaut

A shame that you're leaving. Because someone who's going strong and will make good progress would be a lovely addition to our community. You could give us tips and stories about your NoFap adventure. But I respect your decision and I know you'll go through with your decision. Keep at it my friend :)

Tesslynne, JonathanP and Trying2Not like this.
  3. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@SomeOneElse Good Bye :) It is good to know that some people are actually cured :)

Tesslynne likes this.
  4. zip6331

zip6331 Guest

^
    Sorry to read this, but of course you know best. I know with AA I don't go to a meeting everyday like I did for many, many years, but I know where they are, and drop in every now and then to keep my memory green. Good Luck!!

5. Nickarlson

Nickarlson Fapstronaut

It's awesome to know that people are actually rebooted:) Come back if you ever feel like you have something to offer again. A lot of us could use it

Tesslynne and Trying2Not like this.
  6. SomeOneElse

SomeOneElse Fapstronaut

Notice that question mark in my title?
    Yeah, today I needed this site again.
    Thanks for being here!

171 days without a reboot, but today I let a P-lite lead me to sites with P adverts.

Had come here to come clean.
    Something I've heard at church a few times:
    SIN WILL ALWAYS TAKE YOU FARTHER THAN YOU WANTED TO GO
    SIN WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU LONGER THAN YOU WANTED TO STAY
    SIN WILL ALWAYS COST YOU MORE THAN YOU INTENDED TO PAY

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    JonathanP likes this.
  7. Jman123

Jman123 Fapstronaut

Awesome, we fare you well. Thank you.

8. feo1966

feo1966 Fapstronaut

Very sorry you came close to the slip up. It does seem pretty common that when you let your guard down, Your brain will try to take advantage of the opportunity.

I find I have to think about it a little bit each day, and remind myself my addiction. If I start walking around like I am king of the world, I am more vulnerable to a slip up