WORRIED ABOUT ACNE ON YOUR FACE ??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sexytime, Apr 4, 2016.

Do You feel you get Acne/ Pimples on your face after PMO ??

1. Yes

65.0%
  2. No

35.0%
  1. Acne is mostly dietary related. I recommend you cut dairy and refined carbs from your diet. Switch to brown rice and wholegrain foods. Also advice you to check out a supplement called "skin accumax" which is a great alternative to accutane - without any of the perceived dangers.

2. sexytime

sexytime Fapstronaut

After I had not PMO for 45 days after I posted this, I had clear clean skin. After I relapsed for another 45 days, I have seen how my skin has changed. I have over 5 big pimples on my face. It looks horrific. It has to be because of excessive PMO.

3. AW23

AW23 Guest

Use this stuff called Clinique. It can be a little expensive but trust me it works. And it is possible that you got that because of relapsing but stop PMO and if you want clear skin for the long run try that stuff Clinique.

sexytime likes this.
  4. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

5. noviceambition

noviceambition Fapstronaut

Try Cod Liver Oil with at least 2,000 IU Vitamin A and 10 IU Vitamin E, and some Vitamin D. It also contains anti inflammatory EPA and DHA properties, which accompanies acne. The Omega-3s found in the supplement is also good for your overall health. But, most of all, the Vitamin A will help reduce oil production which is influenced by your testosterone/genetics/poor diet. Not all supplements will give you 2,000 IU Vitamin A with one pill, (it usually takes 3-5 to get that much, but there are packs of 250 soft gels). I found a brand that supplies 5,000 IU Vitamin A per soft gel with all the above benefits. However, I am taking a multivitamin/multimineral that supplies me with 5,000 IU of Beta-carotene, which the liver converts to Vitamin A when needed. You don't need to exceed 5,000 IU Vit A/day though, I had great results with just 1,800 Vit A. It's a fat soluble vitamin, so it can accumulate in your fat and become toxic if you take too much. You can't really overdose with Beta-carotene though, since your body converts it to the amount it needs to use and discards the rest. I also found that using a shower filter helps your skin dramatically. It's worth the investment if you're interested in your well being.

sexytime likes this.
  6. sexytime

sexytime Fapstronaut

It's been six months since I wrote this post and through lots of discussion with other people and personal experiences, I have concluded that PMO can and cannot cause acne.

While masturbating, if you touch your penis and then touch your face, the bacteria gets on your face resulting in acne. People normally have acne because of other reasons too but it used to happen to me right after masturbation.

Just like how they say wash your hands before eating food, wash your hands before touching your face after touching your penis.

7. Krutonpalmer3

Krutonpalmer3 Fapstronaut

I have to disagree with you on the fact that touching your face is the only reason why you get acne after masturbation. I feel actual heat and chemicals in my face and head after relapsing and I always did wash my hands after Doing it. It still resulted in me getting acne after. It could also be the fact that after I relapsed I didn't care what I put in my body which could've been another culprit. But there's definitely more to this question then we know about. something inside messes with our skin, possibly a chemical imbalance ?

sexytime likes this.
  8. sexytime

sexytime Fapstronaut

I totally agree with what you are saying. I use to believe the same thing and I still believe it. I think that because I didn't relapse much, only after a good amount of days that I changed my views. One person was able to convince me that touching the face could be one. I found that just touching the face, your finger's oil gets on the skin and you can get acne, so touching your dick and touching the face would be the same thing but with bacteria.

9. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

Day 65 here and skin is much better but still occasional outbreaks here and there. Overall way less breakouts but i want it to be clear clear you know? I'm hoping it will get that way in a few weeks