I need advice please

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by TheRemdyIsMe, Aug 17, 2016.

1. TheRemdyIsMe

TheRemdyIsMe Fapstronaut

hey there,

Ever since I started nofap, I really improved myself. Part of getting dates is, I started using tinder, looking for not casual sex, but for dating. So far, so good, I am back on track: had 6 dates in the last half year. Before that I had that much in my whoe life. But I still feel a bit rusty about the whole dating thing: I improve, I read, I just do it. But really felt like this community's mindset is something I can trust.

So I met a really nice girl from Tinder two weeks ago.

We meet 4 times, before I finally found the athmosphere right for going in for first base.
    She had really fun times before that, but I was somewhat a bit too shy - and so was she. So that was the time for first kiss. (we hold hands, but I somewhat did not act at any on the other dates apart from that.)

After we was making out, she told me, that she thought, that I friend zoned her, and thought that I was just needing a friend to talk to - and she started arranging dates again, but did not yet went to any yet. But in her mind, she thought this was not going to end like this, and she feels like I crossed her plans.

After some makeout sessions, she went home. That was two days ago. Yesterday I asked her, when to meet again, she told me, that she need some time to Think, if she really whishes this whole thing. We casually chat all the time though, and I am not sure, how to act, what to do. Be like an alpha, and demand her to make her mind? or be calm, and understanding, since she tells me she wants to meet? I went with the last one, but really curious, what you guys think.

Shanne99 likes this.
  2. Shanne99

Shanne99 Fapstronaut

Tell her that you really like her and would love to see where things could go, because _______(insert genuine compliment here, not just about her looks). However, you respect her decision either way and, that, regardless you're very happy that you, had, the opportunity to meet such a great person!

zauvek likes this.
  3. larrylarrylarry

larrylarrylarry Fapstronaut

Move on. Assume that she's dating other people, you should do the same.

If she contacts you again, and you're still interested, tell her you want to go on a date because you're interested in her.