Giving it a whirl

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by phlegon, Aug 16, 2016.

1. phlegon

phlegon Fapstronaut

Old man - 53 - I've done well battling P for the past couple of years. But have been slipping with M again lately. Came across this sight and was hoping this would help. I seem to do better when I have goals. Thanks for letting me be a part of this.

2. Roger D.

Roger D. Guest

phlegon, you aren't the only "old man" on here. There are many of us. You can read our journals in the 40+ category. Welcome to nofap. I haven't been on here for much longer than you, maybe a little over a month or so. The more honesty you use with yourself in your journals, and the more time you spend here the better off you will be. Again, glad you are on here. That's the toughest step!

3. ryanc

ryanc Fapstronaut

Hello Phlegon, help is always here when asked. When the time comes that I need help, I will be on this site to get help. following other peoples struggles and helping when I can always helps me with my struggles as it makes me realise that there are other people are struggling just as much as me.

we are never alone in our struggle and this site is a great reminder.

4. phlegon

phlegon Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement. Just realizing I am not alone in this is both encouraging and humbling. Isolating myself is safe but often not very helpful.