1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Here comes a new challanger

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jack Andrew, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Jack Andrew

Jack Andrew Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

like most of you I want to quit this annoying and destructive habit and start living life without any addictions. Three weeks ago I had had no idea that such a cool forum exists but I decided to quit my addition on my own. Today my streak of three weeks sadly came to an end. Because I am very competative and I hate admiting failure, I've done some research and I've come across this website. I hope that this will be a new begining for me and that I can help fellow brothers and sisters in their struggle.

iHappy and i_wanna_get_better1 like this.
  2. latlatlat

latlatlat New Fapstronaut

Hi I'm also a New Fapstronaut. Hope we will get rid of it together and start afresh. GOOD LUCK!

Jack Andrew likes this.
  3. Jack Andrew

Jack Andrew Fapstronaut

YES SIR! I feel ya brother! Let's put an end to this once and for all!

4. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@Jack Andrew This website might be just what were you looking for. I am competitive like you are and since I have joined here I did not relapse. As you can see in my signature I am on day 32 :)
    Good luck and start writing your journal asap.

5. Jack Andrew

Jack Andrew Fapstronaut

Man, I'm surprised how cool everyone on this forum is. Definitely a good place for lads and gals to seek the support we need. And DAMN day 32? If I hadn't slipped today, I would be at day 24. But then again I probably wouldn't come across this forum. And don't you worry, it's not only take with me, I'm gonna twice as much as I get

iHappy likes this.
  6. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@Jack Andrew Time flies and days are only the numbers :) You will get there too.

7. I feel your pain, for the past few years I went on streak after streak to try and kill this habit, ya just gotta keep on fighting my brotha