44 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by zx125, Jun 20, 2016.

1. zx125

zx125 Fapstronaut

It has been 44 days since I last M'd. In that time I have felt temptation but I have been babble to resist so far. Sometimes it is hard to resist and I just think how easy it would be to take that final step and start M'ing again. I have inadvertently seen images of attractive women and I have become aroused. I think it is best to try to avoid them, but sometimes it is not so easy.

2. zx125

zx125 Fapstronaut

One thing I am glad about is not having to deal with all the feelings of guilt and deceit which comes with M'ing.

Low likes this.
  3. Strivefwd

Strivefwd Fapstronaut

when you are at day 44, is it easier to resist the temptation to M than when you were at day 8? im on day 8, any advice would be helpful. thanks

4. ServantOfGod

ServantOfGod Fapstronaut

visit nofap.com and read forums everyday. ''You can do anything you set your mind to, man'' - Eminem

5. javier chomer

javier chomer Fapstronaut

There are mind techniques, but for me running going to the gym and making friends and doing life proyects are the things that keep you away from fap. In all my years of fap I got to the conclution that not having anything to do and not being surrounded by friends and family are one of the mayor aspecte in thinking about fapping. Also thing such as feeling alone or not having sex at least once in a while might be others.

Obviously the younger you are the more dificult might seam. Try to join some trainning team of any sport and belonging to a group will give you the strenght to push further on.

Ultimataly you choose to have sex with a woman who is not so atractive or someone you feel conection with but who will give you more strenght for a longer time of NoFap.

6. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Strange but I'm about the same time frame as you, almost exactly half way through 90 days and I promised myself I would make it this time. Had a massive wet dream yesterday and was literally just gushing. Fighting the chaser today and probably next few days.
    Congrats and good luck bruh.

7. zx125

zx125 Fapstronaut

I would say to start with small goals and then work up longer periods of time. For instance Stop M'ing for one week and once you have done that works towards stopping for two weeks ect.
    Also keep yourself occupied, avoid temptation and think about the fact that M'ing is only self gratification and ultimately it would be more fulfilling to be with someone real person.
    The accountability of being part of this forum has helped me to be motivated to stop M'ing.

8. Shekhar95

Shekhar95 Guest

First I shall applaud you for making this this far, so congratulations! Bro

You're right. It's not easy sometimes, we all know it. But I shall tell you my motivation in those difficult times. Whenever I face such a strong temptation I remind myself why did I started this mission. I remind myself, "Shekhar, you have fallen in this mess many times and each time you have regretted. You have to break this vicious circle. DO NOT fall in this trap anymore to REGRET latter". Such thoughts expose those temptations' true faces before me and they lose power.

I would like to say, do not see those pictures of 'attractive' woman. Your temptations may grow stronger because of this and ultimately you might lose. Here we need to show some courage and resist our programmed mind. Be Strong, Stay Clean.