1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding a job but got no motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Daredevil99, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Daredevil99

Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

I've just finished university on a exercise and health course but I feel so lazy and unmotivated to get a job, I don't know what I want to go into an I'm stressing about it , I don't know if nofap is contributing to this I have got wierd mood swings today and I hate myself for feeling like this but I don't know what to do.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  2. The Progressive One

The Progressive One Fapstronaut

Well, chicks aren't gonna be interested in a loser with no job. So keep that in mind. You have a long way to go. I know people who've been paying their own way in life since they were 17. One of them is my super-hot co-worker, Megan. She's beautiful, articulate, and as hard a worker as you'll ever meet.

If you ever want a quality girl like that, you're gonna have to earn it. And if you aren't blessed with looks then you're gonna have to rely on a steady paycheck, a sense of humor and a strong, continuous drive.

3. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Mood swings are bad. Maybe your discomfort is a sign that you are not ready for a job mentally. I know many guys who took a break after graduating. They either travelled, chilled out or volunteered.
    Maybe you want to start a business instead?

Amukadi8 likes this.
  4. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

I Know this feeling too well, growing up in the Uk, leaving education, graduating doesn't always mentally prepare you for the world of work, all I can say to you is find your Passion and find out if you can make a carrier out of It, mu passion is martial arts, health and fitness, so now i9 became a PT and nutrition coach, bro there's so much you can do, don't limit yourself physically or mentally.

Deleted Account and Daredevil99 like this.
  5. Daredevil99

Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

Thanks man and I know it may be , I mean I've only been home about 3 days just feel like the pressures on to get a job suddenly but I guess alot of people do chill for abit first.

6. Law

Law Fapstronaut

Motivation is an unreliable ally. Accept it when it's there but don't count on it.
    your best figure of course would be
    Working part time until you figure out what you want.
    Doing nothing will change nothing.
    as won't waiting.

Daredevil99 likes this.