I'm a noob and idk how this works

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by relapser1997, Apr 15, 2016.

1. relapser1997

relapser1997 Fapstronaut

NO PMO DAY #1

I've been struggling with PMO for quite a while i have had many streaks my longest was 70+, and thats because i broke my phone and lost track and plus i truly thought i was over the addiction and i didn't need to track progress... now i'm back to square 1, so basically i've tried ALOT of things to combat PMO, cold showers, going out alot, working out everyday, reading, you name it. but i thought i'd try something new and try and get help and support online e.g this site NoFap and Reddit. I guess i've learned alot over my journey and the main thing is, is that, PMO is a very real addiction and it is very hard to battle, but don't give up guys, keep finding reason and tools to combat this addiction and don't give in. i have so much more i feel i could type but i would be all over the place lol. but yeah, PEACE.

P.s "DON'T SACRIFICE WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT IN THE MOMENT"

I just hope this time around i can track my days until 90 !

2. relapser1997

relapser1997 Fapstronaut

Hey bro ! Wow it feels good knowing I'm not alone in this !, for the longest time Ive been struggling withthis myself and felt so alone, thanks for taking your time ans reading this post man, but yeah idkwhat to say but if you have any questions man feel free to ask !

One thing I'll tell you is the attraction from girls man is very real !! I think around the 60 day mark I wasapproached by 4 girls telling me I'm hot lol, anyways peace.

Shady1 likes this.
  3. relapser1997

relapser1997 Fapstronaut

and btw i need help with some things on this site, how do i track how many days i have ?

4. Congrats on taking the steps to daily recovery. If you want a tracker bar, simply click on any of ours, sign into a Google+ account, and set one up for yourself. Then, paste the html into your signature line. Super easy.

And, I hope A TON of girls tell me that I'm hot, because it's not going to affect me in the least bit. That's not the team I bat for, ha! :)

Shady1 likes this.