Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MasterBaiter910, Apr 10, 2016.

1. MasterBaiter910

MasterBaiter910 Fapstronaut

Over 182 hours since I last masterbated. I feel good about it, but honestly have not made much good use of the freed-up time as I tend to have a somewhat lathargic disposition.

Jogay likes this.
  2. traveller22

traveller22 Fapstronaut

Hi there. Congrats on the PMO clean time. Find something you love & get cracking. Sooner or later that will become a positive habit. We resist change generally, but it can happen. How are your exercise levels, diet, sleep? Look at those & address.

Make some changes & see the results. Adapt. Try again...

All the best & see you around here.

T22.

3. MasterBaiter910

Diet and exercise are a regular part of my life still. Sleep not so much due to my entire life being in a state of transition at the moment. I plan to take up 1000 piece puzzles eventually.

4. MasterBaiter910

I would not say it is so much of an issue of whether or not I have a set schedule, but rather the degree of difficulty I often experience in falling asleep. When it is absolutely imperative to fall asleep within a reasonable set hour, I am forced to implement sleep aids which I have been doing since my deployment back in October 2009. Since I have separated from the Active Army, I have not implemented the use of sleep aids and as a result thereof not been able to fall asleep until midnight or later.