Lets write, read, and share! :)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by kaylee time, Mar 6, 2016.

1. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

My favorite thing about____.(last Wednesday for example)
    Ive been thinking about writing something on here for the past few hours, something creative yet thoughtful yet.. not really sure. But all I know is I want to write something. So I decided to go on Google and look up essay questions and etc.. something to get the mind going. I came across this one and it gave me an idea. I wanted to create a thread where we can all interact and kind of share the good and the bad and the inbetween that happens in our daily lives. We have 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour and etc, our days are full of both good and bad moments. For me personally its like a rollercoaster, things are constantly happening, changing. My moods change many times throughout the day, as Im sure they do for all of us. I love to write when I know what Im writing or talking about, if Im genuinely interested and have time, I could write for hours. I also love reading, so same thing applies.
    Anyway.. where was I going with this.. I want us to answer that question after filling in the blank and write about a certain day, event, or even moment. It often feels like were just going through the motions of life, rolling with the flow and not really thinking much about whats happening in our day to day lives. This is as much of a challenge to myself as it is to any of you. I want us to be able to look back on one of the last few days and try to recap and find our favorite thing about that day. I realized that we cant really label days as "bad" or "good" because so many things happen in 24 hours, and all of them wouldnt really fit either of the labels. So many things happen throughout the day, some good, some bad, but none of those things really make the entire day bad or good. We remember our lives in moments, not days or hours.
    I just wanted to make the wheels in your heads turn and give us all something to think about.
    So.. Ill go first and please feel free to join in, anyone and everyone is welcome. The more the merrier right? :D
    My favorite thing about today!
    I woke up this morning unusually early for the weekend. Usually on Sundays I sleep for as long as possible which usually ends up being somewhere past noon. I dont have much to do on Sundays, especially Sunday mornings, so I sleep until I cant sleep any more. My mother usually goes to church in the morning and comes back after 12, so she usually wakes me up. And this morning it was so sunny outside, for the first time in what honestly felt like forever. I head my mom checking the voice messages on the house phone and I could hear the voice message left by my sister and she was talking about coming over for lunch, so I figured it was already past noon since mom was up and about. I lay around for a few more minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I was already tired of sleeping. When I sleep for too long everything starts to hurt from laying for so long. And I felt fully rested. When I came out of the bathroom I looked at the clock and it was only 8:50!!! I was so shocked because I was fully awake and that doesnt happen on the weekends. I knew I couldnt go back to sleep so I started cleaning around the house, and then washing the dishes. When my mom came out of her room she seemed pretty surprised to see me up so early, not to mention.. on a Sunday. So I had a really good start to my morning. And I hope to have more mornings like that, where Im fully rested and ready to face the day.
    So that sums up my favorite moment of today. Hopefully you guys can relate and join in and try to answer that question for yourselves and share it here. I love interacting with you all. And I love this community.
    My favorite thing about _____.

makethatchange likes this.
  2. Sounds like fun .
    My favorite thing about my dog.

Is he keeps it simple

Moring, afternoon, evening and night he is always happy to see me, all he
    wants is Love, a walk his food and sleep, his little face and eyes are so full of love and loyalty, we can learn alot by our pets and animals in general as long as we treat them in the correct way they can be very rewarding.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
    kaylee time likes this.
  3. Ledz93

Ledz93 Fapstronaut

My favorite thing about today was seeing my dad in the rehab center and seeing that he was doing well today, hopefully he will be back home saturday. Another thing that made the day nice was coming up with some nice little lines for maybe a song or poem that accurately reflect my feelings at the moment.

'I just opened up my mind
    Not just another third-eye blind
    Time is now, now's the time
    To break away from chains that bind'
    (yeah i know its AAAA lol but i like it its simple)

and

'We all die, but we don't all live
    Best thing to do is just forgive'

EDIT: @ OP, what do you like to write? lyrics, poems, short stories?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    kaylee time likes this.
  4. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

Awesome!
    And I like writing short stories. If you were asking me, not sure if that was for me but I'm answering anyway :D

5. Iwillsuceed

Iwillsuceed Fapstronaut

My favorite thing about oww it's already tomorrow (I seriously just realized it) yesterday was finding out that I am free from school today jeej. And apparently everyone else knew it except me. So I could relax a. Little longer yesterday.

kaylee time likes this.