1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So what does it mean...

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by himmelstoss, Jan 5, 2016.

1. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

...if you can't imagine having anything in common with a woman besides sex?

2. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

It means you're a man. ; )

Serious response though.

3. Saskia

Saskia Guest

What are your interests? What movies/books/music/hobbies do you enjoy? I'm pretty sure that there are women out there who enjoy the same. If you find common interests/passions before you focus on her as a sexual interest, then you will have lots in common to enjoy:)

Good luck!

4. Digg217

Digg217 Fapstronaut

You've drifted apart, and aren't on the same page.

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I don't mean a specific woman or relationship

6. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

Well... For me, it would mean that i am very busy and i am so committed to improve myself that i do not have space in my life for another thing with a girl, except sex and friendship. That's basically what's happening to me for some time...

Hiro 304 likes this.
  7. avatarivn

Means you need to push your imagination a bit more. You have let the creativity slack off too much (perhaps? o_O )

8. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

I'm confused by your question? Do you mean you have nothing in common with any women? That's impossible, we all socialize in some way, have jobs at the same place, do some of the same activities, eat, sleep, and repeat. I guarantee in everything I do, there's at least 100 or more women that do the same thing as me. Therefore I have something in common with many women and that includes having sex with women that are of interest to me.