1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just found out about Hard Mode - Never

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Joseph Borne, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Joseph Borne

Joseph Borne Fapstronaut

I really like this website and I really like getting clean and over my addiction to P and M.

That being said, I just found out what Hard Mode is, and I'm never going to do hard mode. I'm happily married and our marriage is GOOD!!! Something tells me that hard mode for a married man, is a really bad idea.

Just my thoughts.

2. MightyKC

MightyKC Fapstronaut

Just stop the P and you'll be fine. If you have a supportive intimate relationship then you're one of the lucky ones. No need to disturb that.

Mj1064 and bastion like this.
  3. nalmao

nalmao Fapstronaut

Stop P, maybe even M if you want, and have fun having Os.

Joseph Borne likes this.
  4. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Many (if not most) people here doing hard mode are single. If I was in a serious relationship I probably wouldn't want to do it as well. Don't worry, go with what feels right to you.

Joseph Borne likes this.
  5. Digg217

Digg217 Fapstronaut

Why do you view it as a bad idea?

6. Joseph Borne

Joseph Borne Fapstronaut

Did you read that, I think it's a really bad idea for a married man? Because, I think the answer to your question can be found with a deductive reading of the key term married man.

7. Digg217

Digg217 Fapstronaut

In the long term, yeah, it's not a good idea. As an experiment though, I think it could be therapeutic if both parties are willing. I recall reading about it in No More Mr. Nice Guy, there's an entire chapter about sex in which Glover heavily suggests going celibate for 6-12 months while married. If that seems like too daunting a challenge, then I can understand.

8. Digg217

Digg217 Fapstronaut

Also, it was a simple question, chill out.