1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Carpediem, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Carpediem

Carpediem Fapstronaut

So.. as the title states: 100 days PMO free.

It feels just a little weard not to have had an orgasm during the last 100 days. Im glad to have achieved this :D

Happy new year!

2. Jreeze2015

Jreeze2015 Fapstronaut

3. RLT

RLT Fapstronaut

Good! Stay clean and happy new year!!

4. Carpediem

Carpediem Fapstronaut

I feel quite relaxed. Its hard to describe how I feel in relation to being a 100 days clean. Even today I had thoughts of relapsing, but there is a major difference with the same thoughts of somewhat 80 to a 100 days ago. I don't immediatly get aroused by my own thoughts. I also deeply know that if I would relapse I know I would not be aroused while doing it at first, but that it would feel awefully awkward. And ofcourse the thoughts of relapse also activates the thoughts of not wanting to relapse. I would regret it big time, I want to thrive in life, work out, read, write, start new hobby's talk with people, meet people, and so on and so on.

I know i passed the 90 day mark, but im still learning a lot. I know im far away of being a buddah that understands it all. So I just undergo all the experiences and feelings that are crossing my path. And most of all, I am just enjoying life as it is

5. Toughspider

Toughspider Fapstronaut

Awesome man, keep at it! Next up 200 days

Ultra Zork and Carpediem like this.