keep fighting

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by senor+fuego, Dec 3, 2015.

1. senor+fuego

senor+fuego New Fapstronaut

Today I signed up for NoFap, and became a memeber. I'm on 33 days so far. Perhaps I may not notice the changes, how ever let me say something I noticed. I know feel better about my self for taking a step to become the master of my self. And that alone it's most important than not any other benefit I can acquire, more important than any girl talking to me, because now I am in control. And day by day I take pride in saying yes or no. I am the master of my own element and can say that I feel good to stand around any one and feel confident in who I am. As to say I have as much right and my possibilities are as good as any one else's today I stand your equal. Glory be to God.

Daviddunn likes this.
  2. Daviddunn

Daviddunn Fapstronaut

Congrats on 33 days! I'm on day 10 myself, so 33 looks like a huge number from here! Welcome to the community, it's been a huge help for me so far.

3. senor+fuego

senor+fuego New Fapstronaut

It looks like it. But it really aint, because you are no longer the slave of the countdown but rather you live day by day. And for some reason it kind of slows down to the moment. You got it man. Something that has helped me out a lot it's finding something new to do, for example I live in Texas and it's been cold lately how ever I started taking cold showers and drinking water. Also started focusing on other stuf. One step at the time you brother.

Daviddunn likes this.