How to stay motivated ? - Hard times

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shad0w, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Shad0w

Shad0w Fapstronaut

Heyy guys. This past week was hell. I had strong urges, I was depressed, I was hurt, one of my followers that I became good friend with collapsed on week two or so. NoFap is not easy, its really not. And I asked myself is this really what I want to do? Is it worth it?

When you reach that part of your life or NoFap then you will know how strong your will power is .. then you will know how POWERFUL YOU ARE!
    Do you ever ask yourself: "How powerful am I?" No ? Start asking that. I want you to start thinking about your power. I want you to find that power inside of yourself because its in there. I don't care who are you, I don't care if you are doing NoFap for 200 days or 20 days .. you are more powerful than you think. I believe in you, DON'T GIVE UP
    IT IS NOT WORTH IT ! 5 SECONDS OF PLEASURE WON'T GIVE YOU HAPPINESS IN LIFE.

I wanted to give up, I wanted to say f**k it. I was told sooo many times in my life I couldn't do something. I used to believe that, but I am a new person.
    Nothing will stop me and now that I won a fight against my worst enemy ( urges ) I feel like Jordan from "the Wolf of Wall Street" ( his speech "the show goes on" ). Now I am telling you guys .. I AM NOT FUCKING LEAVING. THE SHOW GOES ON!!.

If you are someone who is going to give up, someone who is weak .. You are not my follower, you are not one of my warriors. My warriors are STRONG, POWERFUL .. We don't give up .. We know what happiness is, We are pursuing our dreams because we know we will get benefits. I guarantee every each one of you warriors WILL get a reward just DON'T GIVE UP. I am here for you and I am telling you .. YOU ARE AMAZING ... We CAN DO this s**t , so now you decide .. Do you want to be in my army of WARRIORS or you want to be a loser?

2. Rayon

Rayon Guest

That is a profound statement. Instant self gratification will not take a person anywhere.

Shad0w likes this.
  3. People are outcome-orientated. Motivational pieces are far more convincing when they can see the grass is greener. What are you experiencing? How has 112 days helped you in life?

PotentLife and Getter Better like this.
  4. Shad0w

Shad0w Fapstronaut

Read my other threads

5. DaleTipsUp

DaleTipsUp Fapstronaut

I wish i saw this post before i relapsed. Imma try 100 times more harder now.