My journey to redemption starts now!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lastres0, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Lastres0

Lastres0 Fapstronaut

I hope I find the inner strenght, determination, and imagination needed to distract myself from this evil habit that I've become a prey to.

It all started with loneliness...cuz I've been living alone for more than a decade... I never thought I'd fall into this trap of MB'ing. I've been doing this for the past 4 years now and I think I am infertile now...yet I can't stop.

Luckily, I googled and found reddit's nofap page and found this site from there.

I hope to find my redemption through this site... Journaling my thoughts without feeling guilty for what I did... is one step in the right direction. Earlier I used to be afraid of writing my thoughts for fear of being judged or being found out. Thanks for being supportive and helping me overcome my inner demons. I want to be able to not do the dirty act again at all...
    I hope I find the inner strength, determination, and imagination (three forces) needed to overcome my addiction so I can use my talence and skills for accomplishing my real/true dreams/potential and then fulfilling my destiny what my maker had originally ordained for me.

amen!

2. 8Freni

8Freni Fapstronaut

good luck with your journey

I don't think you should feel that guilty about it

3. Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura Fapstronaut

Don't worry we are ALL on the path to redemption.

4. Kenshin Himura

Get the counter to track your progress.

5. Lastres0

Lastres0 Fapstronaut

Thanks people for all the warmth, kindness, knowledge, and help. thanks to kenshin. I got my counter now.
    BTW...I used to watch kenshin Himura cartoons a few years ago. I loved it all. :) I even used to identify with him :p
    How nice!

6. Lastres0

Lastres0 Fapstronaut

Thanks. I got it now. :)

7. Kenshin Himura

I grew up during the time DBZ, Gundam, Yu-Yu Hakasho, Rurouni Kenshin, etc. were on Toonami/Cartoon Network (US). I've always admired Japanese manga/anime and Samurai culture. Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favorite stories of all time. The Japanese live action movie (2012) revived my interest in the story.

I especially admire the character of Kenshin Himura. He lives by a strict code of honor. He is trying to forget his dark past as an assassin and redeem himself by living peacefully. He vows never to kill another man and forget his past sins. He wants to live as a vagabond and promote justice by protecting the weak.

I can relate to this character ALOT. The biggest sin I've committed is fapping. I've fortunately never got caught up in drugs or premarital sex. However, fapping has consumed 7 years of my life. I'm now 20 years old. I want to redeem the time wasted by giving up the act of PMO forever.

8. chase

chase Fapstronaut

we are with you man, whenever you feel the urges try to open nofap instead of P Site, and you will be Okay :)

9. toamorebeautifulworld

toamorebeautifulworld New Fapstronaut

We are with you my friend:)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  10. 8Freni

8Freni Fapstronaut

thanks for the counter