Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As I watch my wife drive away into the sunrise, I know that it's all over.
    She left me with no phone, no water, no shelter, and the desert air is already growing warmer by the minute as the sun begins to climb.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

We have made breakthroughs in reprogramming human brains and using them in the new generation of computer parts.
    Unfortunately, we still haven't figured out how to keep the brain alive outside the body despite ongoing efforts.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I went for a swim in a local lake with my friends, one of them shouted “guys, look a shooting star!”
    You could imagine my confusion when I came back to the surface to find them dead and the sky glowing a weird greenish color.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The bug-eyed runt of a man stood along the fence, outside of the burning orphanage, watching and listening to the screams of terror and pain from the residents and staff as flames rose in the night sky.
    He grinned and giggled as he reasoned with himself, I don't want to see them die, I just like to hear them scream.

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I think my husband is making me sick.
    Knowing the fridge has been on the fritz, I probably should've thrown the rest of him away.

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After I was convicted, they put me inside the machine where I would relive my victims' last moments as a punishment.
    They stopped the machine when they noticed my erection.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Did you have an affair while you were abroad?" my brother asked when I told him that I might have children outside of my marriage.
    "Not an affair, but my squad did visit a lot of remote settlements during the war," I replied.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

‘Impossible,’ the submarine captain replied to the sonar operator, ‘how can somebody be shouting for help at 1000 fathoms?’
    As he said it, a blue whale grazed the side of the hull, and the man trapped inside its stomach continued his pleading.

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Despite me being the most decorated soldier in the army I just couldn't bring myself to shoot the injured soldier
    "Well what did he look like son?" The man said to which i replied with "he had a small mustache"

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I was lost in the African Savannah, but I think I will be safe now, since I was just found by some German Shepherds.
    I think they really like me, because they are all laughing continuously.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I felt a sense of relief wash over me as I managed put the finishing touches on my venison charcuterie boards just as guests started arriving for dinner.
    I know they’re out of season but when a buck stumbles right on up to you, you don’t turn down good meat.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The soldier, dishevelled from war, bound by a single piece of rope begged for a blindfold.
    "You put me to death because I was afraid of death"

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I realized far too late that the reason my drink tasted so weird was the poison within.
    I cried, knowing they would all assume it was a suicide.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Janet opened the ransom money app, showing the A.I. kidnapper that his digital currency had been deposited.
    Tears swelled the mother's eyes when she reached out to snatch her 1-year-old baby from the robotic gunman's arms, only to find out that her son was a hologram.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Oh, darling, Of course you are a pretty fairy," I said to my stepdaughter...
    ...as she stood on the sill of an opened window and wanted to fly.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When she asked him how many women he slept with, he needed a moment to count them all.
    Luckily he kept all of their obituaries in his secret drawer so he wouldn’t forget any of them.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Ugh, I hate these open house cryptid parties," said the vampire's wife with disdain, "someone always makes a mess."
    That evening, as the vampiress witnessed a group of werewolves playing tug of war with a shrieking human, she shot her husband a cold, "I told you so," look as the man's body started to split in half.

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Ever since grandma Edna, who adores knitting, moved into her nursing home, she’s been sending me these fun knitted letters!
    So far she’s sent an S, O, and another S, I can’t wait to see what she’ll send next!

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“This skinwalker is trying to possess her!” yelled the shaman as he splashed the holy water onto the beast, making it scream along with the girl.
    As the ritual intensified, no one was aware of the actual reason why the girl and the coyote that had bitten her were exhibiting the same fear of water.

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After the girl’s heads arrived at the police station, it could be assumed that they were no longer dealing with a kidnapping.
    But with two genetically identical heads from one girl, no one knew what the case was anymore.