Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Smiling, I hugged him tight and whispered in his ear, "If you're one of the programmers, get me out of this."
    He replied flatly, "No, I'm part of the program."

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"I think Grandpa's off his meds again" my sister joked.
    "20 dead and 40 injured in nursing home massacre, suspect not yet found" the news ticker read.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After staying off drugs for an entire year, my roommate spiked my drink when I went to the toilet.
    It was just lucky I put her back in her hole before the medication fully kicked in or she could have talked us in to letting her go.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As the only child of a single mother, I took pride in being her source of support and comfort.
    It devastated me when I could not help her after the accident that killed her son.

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I started to cry as the Man started slicing the onions for his Dinner.
    Why can't Humans hear our Screams when their Knifes cut our Flesh ?

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

One of the worst things that can happen to you while skateboarding is landing balls-first at a railing
    Another one is the skateboard splintering between your legs during impact

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Hope can be found all around you."
    The officer lowered the hand scrawled map and ordered a grid search of the open field.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I liked it when the man watched me through my window.
    Yesterday, he was taken off the steel rod.

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My eyes were watering, my lungs were burning, about to explode from holding my breath, when the doors finally opened to reveal a beautiful secretary standing there, smiling, waiting for me to exit the elevator.
    As the doors were closing behind me, I heard her gag loudly and cry out, "Oh my God!"

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The man sobbed as he stared down at the fresh grave where his wife now lay.
    He couldn't stay any longer, though; the police sirens were already getting too close.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I felt guilty when going home, I passed by and ignored a homeless family asking for help since their house burned down.
    Can't really say what I feel now when I heard the same cries for help again on my bedside waking me up.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After I was kidnapped, I was grateful that I escaped with my life and what I assumed were the stitches of a barbaric forced sterilization.
    I learned later that I was perfectly capable of having children, only they weren't biologically mine.

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Despite my paralysing fear of roaches, my partner find amusement in tormenting me with them..
    Well, heights and water scare him and I can’t wait to see if he will see the funny side of it as I drive him off the bridge and into the river below.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I was fine when my daughter asked if she and her friend Debbie could play on the swing-set in our backyard.
    I was not so fine after I saw her playing alone and called her inside, only to see the empty swing pendulating higher and higher.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

It's obviously amoral to annihilate the entire population of a country, simply because of all the pain and suffering that would result.
    However, if we were to develop the technology sufficient to the task, why would it be wrong to kill every man, woman and child one night, so that they all died peacefully in their sleep and nobody suffered any distress?

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I woke up to the sounds of a baby crying, and the doctor announcing it was a boy.
    After two years in a coma, I hadn't the faintest of who the father was.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I opened my first bank account the day I turned 18.
    I almost cried when I saw I was $75,000 in credit card debt.

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

If you see any irregularities in the sky please head indoors and maintain a respectable distance from doors or windows.
    Reminder that emergency services will not be able to reach you for the duration.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"How much air?" I asked the sudden darkness.
    "Plenty," came the reply, "but we're only rated for 1000 feet."

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

That lying, cheating ratbag swore that his heart would belong to me forever.
    Well, it certainly does now, safe at the bottom of the freezer along with the rest of my trophies.