Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Mommy said I was silly for thinking there was a giant spider under my bed.
    But when it crawled out, she pointed at me and said "a faith offering for you, my goddess."

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When I gained possession of my own voodoo doll, I always kept it locked in my home safe, just in case
    Even though I was 500 miles away at the time, the sudden agony as my skin inexplicably blackened and bubbled meant I was the first to know about the blaze tearing through my house

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Having suffered from extreme OCD for years, I thought it was a miracle that the doctors had finally cured me of all feelings of anxiety.
    As I give my daughter a hug goodnight, I realise that without the anxiety, I can no longer tell the difference between my intrusive thoughts and what I really want to do.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I’ve been trapped in this restaurant’s freezer for hours.
    Luckily, I don’t feel cold anymore, which means my body is fighting it.

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The museum curator, giddy with the discovery, unveiled the perfectly preserved diary from 1665, documenting what seems like the Great Plague of London.
    A chill ran down her spine as she read the opening line: "Today, a strange woman with a hacking cough arrived, claiming to be from the year 2020, begging me to cure her."

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

A 42 year old man asphyxiates himself with his hospital bed after going under a debilitating disease.
    Once he commits it, the doctor walks in with the cure.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

It feels like I've been standing in front of these gates forever
    I don't know how I upset my boss enough to end up with this job, but whether it's letting people into an amazing place forbidden to me, or condemning them to eternal agony, at this point I envy them all

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As the new lab assistant watched the remotely piloted mutants rip apart the prisoners in the test chamber, he shyly asked, "I'm just curious, why do you only use children to control them?"
    The project lead merely swished her coffee around, raised an eyebrow at him, and said, "We've found them far more accepting of cruelty."

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Mom I'm scared, there's a monster under my bed...
    Oh don't be silly, I left your bed a long time ago

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After taking a hit from the new batch my cousin made, I was dying to feel that amazing high again, and I asked him what he added this time.
    “Just the usual with a bit of grandma mixed in,” he said as he opened up the coffin revealing grandma’s skeleton missing an arm.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Thomas walked into the bathroom only to see his wife and two children bloody in the ice filled bathtub.
    He didn't think that his parents would do this for their golden child James and his family

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My arm is cramping
    I can’t reach the parachute cord

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

i sighed, zipping it up back again, muttering. "why did you have to be so small.."
    i threw the zipped-up bodybag of the child into the water, sipping my coffee.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I was never strong in spirit,
    so in death, I can't go much farther than the C-hall bathroom door. If I really push, I can get a glimpse of the glass display case across the hall, where my tormentor's trophy gleams.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The first thing I saw when I woke up was my father standing over me, looking at me with wide eyes.
    As I got up I noticed my entire family stood silently in the room, staring at me while I climbed out of the coffin.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

It was the day of the Rapture, and the Christians began to ascend toward the sky.
    But what nobody expected was to see a grinning, dark-winged archangel waiting for them, with another familiar archangel wielding a broken sword, crying in despair at his feet.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"We can't do anything, he is already dead"
    My hammering against the Crypt Door didn't seem to change his mind.

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Everyone cheered as we could see our uncle again.
    As his casket was let down, letting him rot in eternity for what he had done to our family.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Given that you failed your critical Roll, the mysterious stranger grins at you with glee."
    "Guess I will have to you kill you like the rest of you Nerd Friend" my Bully said as he pulled out the gun he had brought to our game anight.

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

This year I’ll set a timer at midnight before my wife’s birthday
    Since it’s the only day she sleeps, I can escape easier