Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"The implosion was instant, the billionaires didn't even have time to react," every one said with some sigh of relief.
    Unknown to the world, the captain had deliberately cut off communication and initiated controlled pressurization, as panic and despair very slowly filled the compressing chamber.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I gazed upon the gorgeous full moon in the horizon.
    Then I felt my heart skip a beat when I noticed it was growing bigger.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When I tried to open the door, I realized with frustration that I locked myself out of my new home.
    After the police throw me to the ground and tase me for breaking into my own house, I hear a woman’s voice say “I live next door, and no one his color lives in my neighborhood, so that can’t be his house.”

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I slammed the brakes, and eyed the rear view mirror where the reflection of an injured dog whimpered.
    Grinning, I put the car in reverse and hit the gas.

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When the gunfire & screams started, I hid among the museum's exhibit of cursed magical weapons & armor.
    As soon as the new round of screams stopped, a symphony of unearthly voices emerged from my mouth telling the last of the slaughtered gunmen, "My reign of blood is only beginning."

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"No one ever heard or saw him again."
    "They smelled him though, for a few months anyway."

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After years without speaking to him, you fight back tears as your son’s smiling face appears on the screen, as you talk for hours about everything that has happened since he left.
    But as the grin suddenly falls from his lips, his familiar warmth sagging into an alien look of robotic blankness, he flatly drones “Free trial has expired”.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I casually accepted the Terms and Conditions on the latest update.
    It's been 5 hours and my phone won't turn back on.

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My cat was curiously watching the butterflies and bees working over a patch of Texas wildflowers near my driveway when I playfully picked her up and tossed her gently into the flower patch so that I could take some pics of her for Easter.
    In a Flash, the fist sized head of a large rattlesnake struck her deeply in the chest, from it's hiding place under the pink canopy of beautiful flowers and... in an instant cashed in all nine of her lives.

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I begged them to call an ambulance, police, . . anybody.
    Everybody just stood there, laughing, making jokes, taking selfies with me, and live-streaming while I bled to death from the mugger's stabbings.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

All was silent.
    Until the wolves came.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Having your code altered to include the Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) didn’t guarantee that you’d grow up to be a ruthless killer.
    At least until the dictator combined it with severe institutional beatings and a mythology around his new Spartan ‘warrior’ shocktroops.

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My doctor said I should be more open minded about the procedure.
    It's hard to argue with him during a lobotomy.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Before my mom passed away, she made me promise to always stay in school.
    I hold back tears as I enroll in my next semester at 86 years old...

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I would spend hours watching TV as a kid, and this thanksgiving I told my mom that those shows realy made me who I am.
    "What tv?" She said.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“Ai hands are just the worst.”
    “Why are they in my baby pictures?”

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I wondered what the SJS stood for next to my allergy list as I took my septra…
    But I soon found out when my skin began to fall apart as I shivered from cold in the hot room.

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I laughed at the slingshot ride operator when he yelled that I wasn't properly strapped in.
    A few seconds later I realized that he wasn't pranking me.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I always remember my father telling me that a tree which has darker leaves than its neighbors can indicate that a body is buried among the roots.
    So when I killed my father recently after he sexually molested me once too often, I kept in mind what he had said and disemboweled his corpse, before loading the body cavity with rocks and sinking him in the nearby lake.

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The colorful trees are swaying, and the forest animals dancing to a tribal rhythm — a magical jungle!
    These are the effects of the hallucination drug right before the serial killer snaps the victims back to reality by, first, cutting their tongues.