Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After taking a long hard look at my failed marriage, job and every other relationship I had, one word suddenly came to mind that could fix everything.
    Goodbye.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As he looked in the mirror and adjusted his hat and dark coat, the actor prepared for his new movie
    Since it’s a new movie about a serial killer, then being a “method actor” required nightly visits to college dive bars at 2:00 a.m. looking for the ones who wouldn’t fight back.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Did you hear this cracking noise?
    Please check the submarine’s window

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

In order to teach my toddler about the importance of vitamin C, I showed him the hangnail on my pinky.
    I didn’t expect the hangnail to continue tearing all the way up to ears when he wouldn’t stop pulling.

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

His strong hands ran up my thighs and I slowly awoke, with a smile on my face.
    I suddenly remembered he was still out of town, as a dark figure slowly leaned over me.

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Come home," the voice said
    I put my hand over my mouth as I received the call at the homeless shelter.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My phone alerted me that an AirTag is following me
    but I’ve been home all day. Do I have to call customer service?

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The experiment was successful, scientists send the brain to the space to know what it feels without body
    The brain was still conscious, and the only feelings they received was fear, anxiety and loneliness

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Had I known that what my girlfriend had was contagious, I wouldn't have gotten together with her.
    She used to find papers with creepy drawings tucked into her belongings, and few months after she went missing I began finding them too.

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The silence of the autumn cool day in the LA valley suburbs made me apprehensive as I turned and saw that every inch of street and side walk was covered in crows standing and staring at me.
    My blood ran cold, am I the chosen one?

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

From a scientific perspective, the 'crystallisation' event that occurred when the earth's atmosphere became super heated was truly a treasure trove to explore and document.
    But when a colleague was eviscerated by a shower of dandelion seeds caught in a light breeze, all the protocols regarding surface excursions had to change.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The wish that no insect could stand to be around me worked wonderfully.
    But, ever since, my daughter screams in terror and struggles to escape every time I try to approach her.

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I did my best to comfort my mother while she sobbed, reading the police report about where and how they found her missing boyfriend.
    Maybe now she'll finally understand that she doesn't need anyone else but me.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

They found some stairs in the ancient ruins.
    It had been believed that the long-gone natives of this planet, the third from the nearest star, had been aquatic.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Mom said that if I closed my eyes, Medusa couldn't harm me.
    But everything else was open wide enough for her to crawl inside and prove: Medusa is not the only snakewoman in the world.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The lamp story is your subconscious trying to prepare you for your own return to reality.
    And something in this post doesn’t look quite r̵i̷g̷h̴t̷.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The nerve damage done after my recent surgery is bad enough, but I wish these flies would leave me alone.
    When it came time to cut off my cast, the nurse and I both fainted from the shock, at the sight of the squirming, wiggling mass that my arm had become.

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After driving through 6 states over 3 days, I had finally reached the music festival when I received a text from my roommate.
    It read, "Why is your wallet on the kitchen counter?".

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The doctor came into the waiting room as I waited patiently.
    He announced to the whole room that I had cancer.

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Jack had found it way too inhibiting, way too hard being a young dad, so he'd left, without so much as a goodbye.
    He'd felt little remorse about that decision in the years since, but as he lay there on the floor of the bar, straddled by his ex-partner as she repeatedly stabbed him in the chest, he realised he'd missed Marie and the kids.