Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Being home schooled has taught me so much more than public schooling.
    Even though Jacob hasn’t let me out of the basement since he kidnapped me, he’s incredibly intelligent.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“Genie, I wish for my boyfriend to die!”
    The genie begrudgingly granted my wish, mumbling that he cannot twist any wish born out of charity or kindness.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Download the free cash-for-cleanup app today!
    You’ll need to enable location settings to help you track undesirables, and your camera so you can document and authenticate your kills.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The business’ sign said “Come on in, we’re open!”.
    The fact that it now dangled below the cashier’s grotesquely slit throat distinctly changed the message’s impact.

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"You're a pathetic summoner," shouted the mech pilot from the loudspeaker of his thirty-foot death machine, "you couldn't conjure an ant!"
    The desperate summoner then muttered something under his breath, causing a giant, devilish looking ant to materialize inside the mech's cockpit, and what followed was a horrific scream over the loudspeaker as blood coated glass.

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I don’t remember falling asleep when I got home from school, but I got woken up from the news on the TV.
    I stood frozen as I read the only thing on the screen; “THEY CAME. GOD HELP US ALL.”

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I saw my sloppy drunk mess of a father-in-law holding my toddler and leaning with her out of the open window of the cruise ship to get a better view.
    When he slipped and both fall overboard, I cried so hard, but they were tears of joy since I no longer needed to pay child support or deal with my pit bull father-in-law when I file for divorce.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My church, like all others in the Lordist religion, taught of a Lord who put a piece of themself into life, so that one day a child would be born with the full genome of god and ascend with a great plume of fire.
    And there I was, all alone in the spot of my sacrifice, understanding too late what they meant when they said "the path to hell is paved with good intentions."

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Plastic eating bacteria changed the world as we know it.
    When it started targeting the microplastics in our organs.

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After finally getting my Teleporter to work I found myself in a strange place, no idea where I was.
    But as I saw my lab assistance giant rubbery sole cast a shadow over me, I realised it wasn't a teleporter I build.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Leafing through the family album, I wonder what was wrong with Grandpa’s camera—in every sepia-toned honeymoon picture, there’s a strange, shadowy blur just behind Grandma’s shoulder.
    Then I spot a colour photo from decades later—the same dark figure hovers beside my mother as she caresses her pregnant belly, weeks before giving birth to me.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

People kept congratulating her on her attacker being found guilty.
    "Wow, a few tears and people will believe anything"

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Yesterday when the government declared that citizens must hand over all the copies of a certain book, I knew what I must do.
    "Yes officer, I saw him reading that book once and he has a photographic memory," I said to the cop as another cop dragged my son away.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As an army veteran, the hardest part of war wasn’t taking the life of another person during combat.
    The hardest part came after we returned home when we had to remain quiet and pretend that the only thing we fought out there were humans.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I always had the sense he was gifted but reading his official scores chilled me to my marrow and solidified my resolve.
    I cannot let him surpass me, so I’m looking for ways to stifle his growth and wide open to suggestions.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“As an AI language model, I don’t have the capacity to forgive sins.”
    But the humans still used the last battery on the planet to ask again.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Hospitals around the world started to collapse, with people bleeding from their pores laying on the street.
    It was too late now that we had released the plastic-eating bacteria into the oceans and water supply.

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

In all of the news articles they reassured the public that since it was at night everyone died peacefully when the sinkhole happened.
    But as I sit here on a ledge, my phone almost dead, I wonder how many people they haven't even tried saving.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Mommy mommy, i got my period!" my child screamed while tugging at my shirt.
    i sighed, before turning and noticing that it wasnt my DAUGHTER who was screaming..

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I was told the man's mad ravings were supposed to predict the future, but I seriously doubt it.
    I mean, what's "the arms that can't hug will leave no places of honor tomorrow" supposed to mean?