I need help and advice on this!!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Life enjoyer, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

For background I like wearing shorts and sweatpants because I’m comfortable in them and I hate wearing jeans. so I own lots of sweat pants and shorts and recently I just found out that 2 pairs of shorts and a few pairs of pants I own are for woman…
    I heard here on the forum that cross dressing is bad and I feel like I’m doing exactly that when I wear them and feel bad thinking I relapsed or am damaging my reboot. I would appreciate any opinion on this thank you!

2. How did you find out? And would you say that women in pants are crossdressing? Cause they should wear skirts maybe? Hm ... I'd say the pants are innocent, neither male nor female, they are what you make them. You make them comfy pants? You make them into some female outfit and feel like crossdressing? All in your head. Pants have the meaning you give them. You choose. There are unisex clothes. Give those pants a chance and see them as comfy pants. Or offer them to someone in need.

KevinesKay and kropo82 like this.
  3. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

I found out because I searched for them online! And i have shorts too that are woman apparently and that makes me think it’s cross dressing in a way which worries me. They are comfortable though and don’t even look girly to me though

Spontifex and Zman99 like this.
  4. Zman99

Zman99 Fapstronaut

I would say your on course for being a post op adult movie star and need to set your day counter back to 1 BC

5. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

? Wym

6. Zman99

Zman99 Fapstronaut

How would accidentally putting on some woman’s unisex style joggers make you a cross dresser? I’m pretty sure cross dressers get turned on by dressing up not because suspenders and wigs are comfy to relax around the house in :)

7. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Oh it’s not accidentally.
    For background I have had these shorts and pants for a while and I recently found out they were intended for woman. And I seen that people say cross dressing is bad and am wondering if I’m cross dressing doing this. I don’t get aroused wearing this btw

8. Zman99

Zman99 Fapstronaut

It’s very bad, sometimes I pick up my friends phone as it’s the same as mine and have heard that steeling is bad, will I end up in prison or death row if I continue?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
  9. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Why you trolling bro

Zman99 likes this.
  10. Zman99

Zman99 Fapstronaut

What I’m trying to point out is of course it won’t affect your reboot! Sorry it just seems really obvious :)

11. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Oh, but my mind keeps saying things like “I’ll ejaculate if I wear them” even though that hasn’t happened at all. What do you think about this? Am I overthinking it because I had no problem wearing them before

12. Learn to see thoughts for what they are: thoughts. And they come and go, leave them alone, let them pass, enjoy wearing your comfy pants.

Life enjoyer and HenryforwardV2 like this.
  13. Zman99

Zman99 Fapstronaut

Sounds a bit obsessive, I struggle with ocd so not trolling