Hoping to meet some women in Canada

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Apr 20, 2024.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I'm driving back to Canada in July, and I'm hoping I could have some luck there. It's my favorite vacation spot, and hopefully my mind will be unburdened enough to strike up a conversation with someone.

I've been too mortified of rejection for the last 15 years, and I need to be a man for once.

2. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

Canadian women got so much sex appeal. They look exotic and speak that french. My charm or rather lack of words "game" never worked on American women. P***y and C**k is every where so what if a stank Hefer rejects you. She did you a favor anyways. Always have an abundance mindset. Its plenty of ladies that is more than willing to ride the ding a ling if ya know what I am saying. Never stress over rejection my friend.

cyberman likes this.
  3. TheLoneWolf88

I'm hoping I have some kind of luck up there. I'm asking my old family friend who lives there if she can help me find someone. It's the notion of me feeling like a ghost to women that I'm too afraid to try. I'll be vacationing in Toronto

Khri$$ Javan likes this.
  4. TheLoneWolf88

I seriously hope women up there are attracted to a shy, timid guy

5. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

I know what it feels like ghost to women. But again, American women never appreciated or accepted me for who I was. My personality always clicked with women from different nationalities. Toronto is a big @ss city with people of multiple ethnic backgrounds, So I'd say luck is on your side. Listen to your female friend. She can possible plug you in. I dont know where you from but its really bad in NE Ohio, the women here is always glued to their phones, poor posture, bad social skills, stiff and robotic personalities. Yuck!! That's why dudes get passports lol

6. TheLoneWolf88

I live just north of Philadelphia

7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

Strengthen your streaks. Let nofap do the attraction. The longer the streak in many cases the better the attraction. Breathe and go easy. Don’t chase after anyone let them eventually chase you. Focus on your recovery first

8. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

No, they are not.
    You will need to develop strength, confidence, and ambition for yourself

9. TheLoneWolf88

Strangely enough, I developed a surge of confidence out of nowhere. It seems the thought of being rejected no longer scares me

Mob Barley likes this.
  10. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

Dam bruh, you near all the Killas, Goonies & Gorillas. I bet the chick in philly is masucline AF but I rather take that then the robotic emotionless women that are here in OHIO

11. TheLoneWolf88

Philly wasn't always a dangerous city. I was born and raised there. Crime rates have only begun to rise just several years ago.

Plus, Philly is nowhere near as dangerous as the neighboring city of Chester

12. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

Update us when you come back from Canada. I wanna hear your experience. Bruh I am really tired of Country, nothing ever went right for me JOBS/Friends/Relationship

13. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Before approaching a cute girl and start up a convo, you always have to make sure you have the mindset of succeeding in your attempt because you can’t go in thinking you’re gonna fail. Think positively and try to be confident with your approach and speaking because women like confident men rather than timid and shy ones.