1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Absolutely Annihilating April

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Plan ㋛, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Ghost️, Plan ㋛, Sam78 and 2 others like this.
  2. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hope you stay with us, I slipped and a few others did too, no reason we can't keep working together. Would hate for you to fight alone for the rest of the month.

3. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Day 17/30

IMG_3182.gif
    You did really good @oi5lnei8 to reach 12 days (or more) like you did, but I’ll be more impressed if you’ll avoid binging now :cool:.. you can continue posting here / annihilating April if you want.
    :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:
    Btw great work for recently passing the 1 month milestone @Odelshorn you’re making BIG moves.
    That’s the spirit @Sam78..
    IMG_3185.jpeg
    Have a good day everybody.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  4. determinedtosucceed

determinedtosucceed Fapstronaut

While, I am only doing no PM, for the month of April I am doing no PMO, honestly, going without M for a week was quite difficult in my 20s now, it is much easier, I think the lower sex drive that comes with age is mainly to thank. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Plan ㋛, Sam78, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.
  5. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 17/30:emoji_fire:

Thank you! Feels like I'm rocketing towards every milestones now at 200 mph, but I try to enjoy it before it all goes down again (future relapses, mood swings, flatline, motivation disappear, etc etc):emoji_joy:

Plan ㋛, Sam78, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.
  6. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

Day 1!
    :emoji_upside_down:

Attached Files:

Odelshorn, Plan ㋛, Sam78 and 2 others like this.
  7. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You got this! All that matters is that you're here making the next effort that you will take you one step closer to recovery.

8. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Day 18/30

For me personally, it could be a lower sex drive that comes with age, but I think it’s more that I’m able to control it.. my sex drive is still high & can run rampant if unchecked (like it did in February). Perhaps a bit of both. You’re close to 3 weeks my man! That’s a toughy to reach & pass. Good one.
    Nice to see you @Ghost️ I’m digging the new profile pic, a new revamped you. :emoji_upside_down:

Your resolve has been rock solid so far keep it going thru the hard times.. I hope to see you with me in the triple digits :eek: haha that’s a tall order I know. But we can do it. :p

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  9. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 18/30:emoji_fire:

Triple digits? Is that a challenge?
    [​IMG]

Lou Bloom, Plan ㋛, Sam78 and 2 others like this.
  10. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

Day :emoji_v:

Thanks @Plan ㋛. I figured I would put on my happy face!

It’s been taking everything in me to keep getting out of bed every morning. Trying to push past the tired depression feelings.

Thanks @Sam78 @Odelshorn @Revanthegrey and everyone else for the support. I’m looking forward to May and doing better.

:emoji_ghost:

Lou Bloom, Plan ㋛, Sam78 and 2 others like this.
  11. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

As usual I love the encouragement that you're offering up :emoji_raised_hands:

And the music video is FIRE, the late 90s were a great time for music...

@Odelshorn you can count me in on this challenge as well, would love to get to the :emoji_100: Club with this crew

Lou Bloom, Plan ㋛ and Ghost️ like this.
  12. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 19/30:emoji_fire:

@Plan ㋛, sounds like we need a Triple digit challenge?:emoji_100: Should we just use this and change the name, or make a new one, in 12 days?

Splendid!!

We're all in this together @ghost, I'm looking forward to build up our streaks together in the upcoming weeks! It's great to see you back again

13. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Day 19/30

We fight for the peace & joy that comes from the freedom from PMO.

Mind the snakes crew!

Very distinguished :) ..how did you get that gapped front tooth if you don’t mind me asking?
    Good job @ghost you’re being put thru the wringer.. when you get out of this funk you’re gonna be a stronger, better & happier person.. so that’s something to look forward to. For now take
    your time & be gentle with yourself.
    :emoji_muscle:
    Well done on almost 3 days now @Sam78 the initial first few days can be the hardest time.
    Hmm that’s an interesting idea, I had to think about that for a minute @Odelshorn I hadn’t thought of that & there are some pro’s to it. But I prefer to make a new monthly (MMM), it will be refreshing to start a new thread, a 100 days challenge can be intimidating.. we can do a triple digits challenge amongst us tho, kinda like an inside thing between us .. but focusing on the particular month / on doing well each month / every 30 days incrementally will be beneficial.

What do you guys think? I’m open to discussion & making changes if a :emoji_100: day (Triple Digits) challenge is “what the people want”? :p

Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
  14. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

Day 3

I say stick with the monthly challenge method. Doing that will eventually get you to triple digits anyway. No point I messing with what’s working.

I like shooting for my goals so much...I knocked out my front tooth to remind me of a goal post.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
  15. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

16. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 20/30:emoji_fire:

No need to rush @Plan ㋛, I see your point! Looking forward to MMM though, and if the next month is going to have the same super speed as April, we'll already hit those triple digits in no time:emoji_100:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    Ghost️, Plan ㋛ and Lou Bloom like this.
  17. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Day 20/30 - We’re hitting the 20’s now.. it’s the final stretch!

I’m hungover today :D & the temptation to look at P is there.. but no worries I got this!

IMG_4219.jpeg

Haha nice.
    “I got up yesterday at noon.. but for today” - we can learn a lot from this guy! That’s the kinda ‘AAA’ attitude we need.. but for MMM. :emoji_raised_hands:
    IMG_4220.png
    :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_100:

Stay strong over the weekend everybody.

18. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

19. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

20. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

This is how I felt when the “chains broke” after my ‘February Rock-Bottom’ & before starting my current streak. It’s a point at which I think we all come to just before overcoming the PMO addiction. It’s an experience or realisation that happens that integrates the fragmented or wounded parts of our psyche. How to make this psychological experience or realisation of healing happen? This is hard to know or do, for if we knew we would do no? But even if we knew it & did it, you can’t force the experience or realisation to happen, it happens by itself, it must be genuine & whole. It’s like walking in a dark room fumbling you hands in the air, over the wall looking for the light switch.. suddenly you find it & the lights on. Just do what you feel you got to do, perhaps try a different approach that would provoke a different experiential feeling. Let the self-actualising tendency within you do it’s thing.

This isn’t to say that all my insecurities are gone. And some people’s recovery may come about in a different way.

IMG_3194.png

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024