1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Syphax

Syphax Fapstronaut

2. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

Thank you for the encouragement!

3. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

43/43- Record equaled! From tomorrow, I enter unchartered territory! I am so happy!

4. Gabriel Knight 2.0

Gabriel Knight 2.0 Fapstronaut

Thanks mate, i rebooted, but i set new record, which is good!

5. Gabriel Knight 2.0

6. olaf5on

olaf5on Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 7, although with urges in shower.

7. Kazim.99

Kazim.99 Fapstronaut

100/206 :)

Bravo!!!

military-dancing.gif

8. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

9. bsdfj

bsdfj Fapstronaut

10. t@skmaster

t@skmaster Fapstronaut

11. bsdfj

bsdfj Fapstronaut

Man i can not believe it! I have been following you for weeks as we were supose to beat our longest streak almost at the same time!
    What happened? How are you feeling?

t@skmaster, Syphax, Embark39 and 3 others like this.
  12. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

13. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

44/43- Broken my best-ever streak! I have completed the challenge. I hope that I will stay sober for good. I wish everyone here breaks their record. All the best!

olaf5on, t@skmaster, Syphax and 6 others like this.
  14. Congrats! Well done!

TheLinari, t@skmaster, Syphax and 3 others like this.
  15. Thanks - yeah, I was doing great but got triggered and then couldn’t stop obsessing about sex. I’m actually doing okay. I went 94 days, which is as long as I’ve been able to go for about 5 years now. Also, this is only related to no MO. I’m on day 5386 of no P. So I didn’t beat my longest no MO streak but I really did well and am happy with my progress. I know what to avoid this time and will get there! Thanks for the support!

olaf5on, t@skmaster, Syphax and 5 others like this.
  16. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

Day 9 / 18. (Previous Streak Broken on Dec 14, 2023)

17. Hi comrade,
    Procrastination is a big factor in PMO addiction. We all know PMO is degrading and soul destroying. But we fail to take the necessary precautions to avoid relapsing. "One last time. Then I'll stop forever." Or "I deserve one more ejaculation then I will be cured from my addiction forever!" We keep telling ourselves lie such as these. But it simply doesn't work like that!

Once the Pandora's Box of PMO addiction is opened it can be closed but never bolted forever. Eternal vigilance is the price we pay for abstinence. Our addiction, which the writer Patrick Carnes, states is fourteen times more powerful than a heroin addiction, can't be reasoned with or compromised with. It can only be controlled by a strict control of the senses and genuine humility. The latter means we accept that we will have this proclivity towards PMO for the rest of our lives.

But there is always hope. Otherwise none of us would be members of NoFap.

Keep fighting the good fight my friends!

18. Gabriel Knight 2.0