1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

That Fiery Spirit

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by MustardSeed55, Mar 16, 2024.

1. MustardSeed55

MustardSeed55 Fapstronaut

This might sound strange, but fitness hasn't always helped me with abstaining from masturbation. Don't get me wrong, I think exercise is extremely important in being healthy and giving one confidence which can in turn help them overcome masturbating. But, in my experience, I sometimes fall into masturbation because of my exercise.

When my mind starts heating up and I can't think straight anymore (due to the sexual passion), I naturally want to exercise more. I give in to the passion and exercise more than I normally do. But, if I don't cool off and let that passion pass on, I often release that energy through masturbation. I have had my body completely exhausted to the point where I could barely move, and I masturbated because the pressure was so intense.

Just something interesting I've noticed in my life.

I'm currently working with a nutritionist to gain some weight, and I'm trying to build muscle. But, I am cautious of not giving-in to that fiery spirit which can sometimes lead me towards releasing that energy in an unhealthy sexual way.

Cheers

zancudo de olas likes this.
  2. zancudo de olas

zancudo de olas Fapstronaut

I recently started lifting weights after mainly doing calisthenics and I think the surge in hormones caused some outbursts recently this is a poetic way to put it definitely need to be aware and meditate here but I feel weights are something I should start doing to build discipline and feel more energized however that fiery spirit left unchecked...