1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fetish induced conquered

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SoberGuy, Mar 26, 2024.

1. SoberGuy

SoberGuy Fapstronaut

I'm not in a 30+ streak at this exactly moment, today is another streak with 4 days complete, but i guess that's a good news that could be written here.

I've been struggling with that addiction for 8 years and i'm trying nofap for 4 years (as far as i remind). Through the years passed by, i was watching foot fetish content. This is kinda easy to get addicted because even on youtube, facebook, instagram or other social medias is easy to find that kind of content, so that's one of the reasons i got addicted to it. Many months ago i realized that this fetish disappeared after i engage with multiple streaks of 4 days, 7 days and 10 days.

I hope i can do this reboot challenge and i'm happy that even not reaching the third of the streak at once i'm already feeling benefits. Many of them are :

- Brainfog disappeared
    - Better sensitization of my willy
    - Short-term memory upgraded and better
    - More happiness and confidence
    - Higher self-esteem and self-respect
    - No more any kind of fetish
    - No objectification towards women or even men
    - More connected with my moral values and ethic
    - I'm feeling smarter
    - Better relationship with my family

2. UlyssesResists

UlyssesResists Fapstronaut

Great post, I also experience those same benefits. It's nice to review for motivation. I would also add, more optimistic, feeling hopeful about my future, and feeling like I can conquer anything (confidence). I also have more desire to connect to friends and strangers. The bad side is if I do start to slip and let fantasy or edging in the benefits disappear for while.

PeaceOnEarth108 and SoberGuy like this.
  3. TetraVaal

TetraVaal Fapstronaut

SoberGuy likes this.