1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Life enjoyer, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

So I’m a 17 year old and have been prone masturbating since 12, but recently I stopped and have been improving! I took up a sport at school and there are workouts we have to do but this one exercise called “Nordic curls” and that requires you to drop down until your stomach touches the ground and I’m anxious to do this because I’ve masturbated my whole life laying on my stomach but I know I’ll have too lay on it at some point during life but I’m scared to do so and I’ve avoided laying on it so much already but I want to know what you guys think about this

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

You should be okay to do the exercise if you stopped masturbating that way with enough time beforehand, I would say.

3. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Yeah I guess and it’s been a week since I relapsed in that position but I’ll try my best to remain calm during the exercise