1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing your hobbies here

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mujahid21, Jan 20, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

Hi, I just want to collect new hobbies for recovery here. my hobbies are hiking, swimming, running and calisthenic. but I have lack of indoor hobbies. what's your hobbies brothers??

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Indoor hobbies; Reading, dancing, cooking, shower, working out, cleaning the house,

3. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

Cleaning the house is a so underated hoobbie, it can easily kill an urge

4. LetsBeLovely87

Meditation, read a scripture if you're religious, study a school/university discpline, brushing teeth, hear a homily or a explication of a scripture if you're religious, pratice a devotion or prayer (if you're religious), study and visualize art, read one word in a dictionary per day (vocabullary training), journaling, pratice poetry, learn a new language

5. thisischange

thisischange Fapstronaut

Reading is a big one for me. Also learning to handstand, that will keep one busy for a long time and can be connected to calistenics. Learning an instrument is also something I like - the guitar calms me down a lot.
    Also playing boardgames or cardgames with friends is an indoor hobby I love.

Mujahid21 likes this.
  6. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

nice dude thanx for respond ;)

7. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

those are awesome brother. what's your favourite board games buddy?

8. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I love cleaning. Seeing the tidy surroundings can calm my mind. I love things neat and tidy without too much perfectionism. I can focus better.

Hobbies: Spanish, learning to play the ukulele, cleaning, meditation, stretches/yoga, reading

Syphax and LetsBeLovely87 like this.
  9. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

I love cleaning too brother. do you have system for daily cleaning??

10. One indoor hobby I have is doing crossword puzzles. When I first started I could barely do the easy ones. Now I do the big Sunday ones and really enjoy the challenge. It seems to help keep my mind sharp, and brings me a sense of satisfaction when I finish one. Also I do a little creative writing so it helps me keep my vocabulary strong.

Don80 and Mujahid21 like this.
  11. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

I'll try it bro. thanx for response :)

12. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

thanks, those are wonderful hobbies brother. when you were triggered what hobbies did you use mostly???

LetsBeLovely87 and Don80 like this.
  13. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Yes, I follow a to-do list. There are some things I need to do every day - clean the kitchen after breakfast, duties for the cat (clean its bowl and litterbox), make the beds; I need to clean the bathroom and toilet at least once a week; of course I hoover the floors when necessary; usually the things take me less than 5 minutes - cleaning the bathroom or vacuuming takes 15 minutes; it's good for stress. You see the effects immediately - so there's a reward. Also the physical aspect is great.

LetsBeLovely87 and Mujahid21 like this.
  14. thisischange

thisischange Fapstronaut

Favourite probably Catan, but it takes a long time to play.
    Recently often playing the cardgame SET, Codenames, and have started playing chess with my girlfriend.

Mujahid21 likes this.
  15. LetsBeLovely87

Scripture, study (I need to go to a library), devotion/prayer,

Mujahid21 likes this.
  16. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

could you recommend single player boardgames brother?

17. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

some times I become overwhelming when cleaning session, I believe that because of my obsessive behavior and perfection..

18. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

Working out (can easily turn into a 2-hour long activity)
    Riding my motorcycle.
    Listening to podcasts.
    Journaling

Mujahid21 and LetsBeLovely87 like this.
  19. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

when do you ussually do journaling bro?

20. hd47

hd47 Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    Thats an Interesting topic, here are my hobbies:

Riding my bike