1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

cant get crushes anymore, and i miss it so much

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by snailsnailsnail, Jan 5, 2024.

1. snailsnailsnail

snailsnailsnail New Fapstronaut

it feels like i cant get crushes anymore, and it reaallly sucks, i remember i always used to get crushes on people and i really miss it, crying over somebody and really feeling it in my heart. Its probably not extremely healthy to feel, BUT i do miss that and i wish i could get it back. Does anybody else experience this? I hope im not the only one

FZL likes this.
  2. Start a hard mode reboot. You'll feel a lot of emotions more strongly.

3. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

I killed my inner Simp. I bludgeoned him to death and now I’m doing far better now with the ladies than I ever have.

4. GrittyRunning

“Crushing” implies that I will be crushed if my oneitis doesn’t reciprocate my Simp feelings back.

Killing my inner Simp destroyed all of that nonsense and all falling prey to the oneitis Psyop.

Prophet Harry likes this.
  5. I've never had a crush on anyone in my whole life lmao. Not even as a kid.

6. GrittyRunning

Dam. You are a Robot. Like that android from Star Trek.

7. Being bullied as a child by girls tends to make you not want to be around them.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    GrittyRunning likes this.
  8. I_Am_Strong_54

I_Am_Strong_54 Fapstronaut

To me personally, I think a "crush" is something you get as a kid. I see in your profile you are 23, so I would say you're not getting crushes anymore because you're maturing into an adult.

9. He calls himself snailsnailsnail. Doesn't sound like the name of a warrior....

10. GrittyRunning

I also stopped crushing when I realized most of these are BPD Psychopaths. I like sane women.

11. Hard to find. But essential.

12. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I used to have a lot of crush, not anymore and I'm kinda glad. What's the point when you are attracted to someone that doesn't care about you. Only suffering.

SirQwerty likes this.