[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MyVolition

MyVolition New Fapstronaut

2. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Day 2+3/3

to the five day challenge

3. Wesley552

Wesley552 Fapstronaut

4. SrMaster

SrMaster Fapstronaut

5. MyVolition

MyVolition New Fapstronaut

6. SrMaster

SrMaster Fapstronaut

7. Wesley552

Wesley552 Fapstronaut

8. Wesley552

Wesley552 Fapstronaut

9. Wesley552

Wesley552 Fapstronaut

10. Wesley552

Wesley552 Fapstronaut

11. PerverseSheaf

PerverseSheaf Fapstronaut

im having severe difficulty with the 3 day challenge.. starting again right now.

HydrogenAero likes this.
  12. 3 days left to go.

Got caught somehow by a silent urge. I have a feeling that even one of my habit is falls down, it causes a chain reaction and it will eventually lead to relapse. Right now, I have to try to maintain all of my habits in check. ALL OF IT. If the silent urge doesn't come, that's good because now I know why that monster came. If not, I'll have to try something else. I still feel there's a missing puzzle piece in my NoFap journey and I still can't figure it out. I'm still puzzled why does my brain crave for something that's disgusting. Really, I don't find any joy in PMO or other cheap dopamine stuffs. I prefer working hard and embracing pain for a greater reward. It's like there's two sides in my brain and I really, really, really want to kill that poisonous side.

Well, I gotta move on with my day working hard again and be aware of the chaser effect. See you all tomorrow evening!

HydrogenAero likes this.
  13. Fighter_mode

Fighter_mode Fapstronaut

I’m new to this, the more I learn on NoFap and the problems with PMO the more related I get, and conscious this is a big problem with me (I still can’t believe such many wrong messages out there).

I proposed myself to tackle my pmo addiction this 2024, I want to join this challenge.

HydrogenAero likes this.
  14. NatiFree

NatiFree Fapstronaut

Day 0!
    Here Is to having the courage to start again, to believe, achieve my goals with God I move forward

HydrogenAero likes this.
  15. HydrogenAero

HydrogenAero Fapstronaut