THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

As long as it’s your woman!

2. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

@Redemptionisrequired We had a nice thing going, but I relapsed today. My mental state isn't screwed because of it - in fact I feel optimistic about the future. First of all, I intend to not binge, secondly I still have solid momentum, thirdly my schedule in life is gonna relax. Now is the time to build back up!

3. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in
    Feel like absolute shit today, no energy to do anything and my eyes hurt
    Ya I get what you mean about fantasizing, you got this bro

4. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Checking in bro.
    Don't give up. There are the hardest days to hold on to your reboot. Stay strong bro. When you come out of it, you'll be way stronger!

5. Panna

Panna Fapstronaut

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 12 @Talz - you still doing OK?

8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Happy sunday. Checking in

9. KOmega

KOmega Fapstronaut

10. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

If your up for it, you can bounce straight back in to a duel with me.

11. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Unfortunately not. I thought I would make it further, but I guess not this time... I have a lot to attend to so I will stop dueling for now.

13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Great. You are still here. Keep on going.

14. Appreciate the message brother. Been in a tough spot recently.

TideHunter, Ūruz, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  15. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@voltex checking in.
    Had the strong urge to fantasise today. Almost gave in as well, but didn't when I told myself that my intention to give in is just another proof of my addiction. Hoping that my resolve stays strong for the rest of my day.
    @HiddenWarrior stay strong brother. I have been going through some tough days myself but thankfully held on and came out of it. Now feeling like a stronger person. In my experience PMO doesn't make the days better, it distracts you from doing the things which you are supposed to, which only makes things that much harder.

16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Oh buddy!!! Sorry!! Here if you need help! Hope you’re OK and back on full strength soon my friend.

TideHunter, Ūruz, Talz and 2 others like this.
  17. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

@Redemptionisrequired seems I have another win to chalk up… and am in need of a new opponent again!

TideHunter, Ūruz, Talz and 2 others like this.
  18. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

I am sorry to hear this brother, but I am glad that your mental state still remains strong. Glad you jumped into a duel with @ZenMode and have the intention not to binge. Finish this month strong brother! We had a good run, until our next battle.

Never stop trying brother, do what you must and return to us with vigour ! You know you have our support, you are not truly alone in this battle.

Well done to both of you! Keep going!!

Of course brother, remember these difficult times don't last, no matter how dark it may feel. There will be good days on the horizon, you just need to take minute by minute and do what you can.

Stand tall brother, your accomplishment is incredible! You have had such strong resolve to make it thus far, you are more than strong enough to make it through this difficult period.

Keep the momentum brothers, you both can crush this month!

Although I cannot challenge you for the title yet, given my win count is not 10 straight wins. I'm up for the challenge, let's see who will get the first loss attributed to their score. Take heart, even if you lose, you will still hold the title. Do you accept brother?

[​IMG]

19. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother! :D

20. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Gladly my friend - maybe we can try to give @Reghu and @voltex a run for that longest duel! As I’m going no where!! You up to that job?