NO NUT NOVEMBER 2023!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by cyberman, Oct 25, 2023.

1. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

NNN 7/7, 14 days overall. It’s been a minute since I hit 14 days. Thank you for being on this journey with me.

here_at_the_end, Ūruz, Talz and 9 others like this.
  2. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

It ended rather disastrously
    I tend to relapse when i feel low
    A reckless act
    Self compassion is important
    I must gather my will force and get back the momentum

3. Comedic Irony

Comedic Irony Fapstronaut

Another day goes by. Feeling strong urges right now. I will emerge victorious .

here_at_the_end, Ūruz, Talz and 10 others like this.
  4. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

No Nut November: 7/30

here_at_the_end, Ūruz, Talz and 9 others like this.
  5. Comedic Irony

Comedic Irony Fapstronaut

Fought off urges like no other. I was at my worst. I had dimmed the lights, typed in the URL, and was about to press ENTER, when I paused.
    And I told myself, it is this moment that will ensure either victory or defeat. My brain rationalised, saying that I would only do it once. Nevertheless, I listened to a deeper, softer, albeit resolute voice in my head that whispered: "Don't do it..." The voice of God.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
  6. here_at_the_end

here_at_the_end Fapstronaut

6 days down, haven't been posting every day, but haven't broken the streak yet. first week nearly done.

NICEDUDE, Ūruz, Talz and 8 others like this.
  7. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH YOUR STICK !!!!

8. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

7/30 days completed.

Calm day today, without any urges worth speaking about. I avoided social media (which felt like a reasonable precaution due to my fishing yesterday), and did a short workout in the evening. I feel strong and confident after yesterday's successful battle, but hopefully I can stay humble and won't let anything go to my head - I know more tough days will come this November.

That is crazy, man... If you can fight off the urges in that situation, you can fight them off anytime and anywhere. Thanks for sharing, that was inspiring to me!

9. One week down, and ten days overall. Today was a tough one. I wasn't so much tempted as I was tempted to be tempted, if that makes any sense. I know if I push past this things will die down for a while, let's do it.

10. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

11. Day 7. Wow the week passed fast! Some little urges in the morning and before a little nap in the afternoon but I could handle it. Doing some workout at home and I ate good, as well as yesterday. I can notice some benefits like be calm and more confident in the future.

I want also to congratulate all of you. It's the first week and I'm sure that you are progressing in so many life's aspects, as I could read in the comments. Stick to it!!

12. Warfman

Warfman Fapstronaut

13. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

14. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

15. pipited

pipited Fapstronaut

16. Broh_Moment

Broh_Moment Fapstronaut