[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WOAH ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO GO!

Phew... What a rough day. Lesson for today is be patient and trust the process. It may seem nothing is quite happening during the process but one day, ONE DAY, we will reap what we have sowed. KEEP FIGHTING MY DEAR BROTHERS! WE. CAN. DO. THIS.

Cookie Devourer likes this.
  2. YES YES YES 2 DAYS LEFT TO GO!

Man, it has been a rough day. Each day I face unique challenges and those really strained my mentality. Sure, it's a way to strengthen myself but man it is really THAT HARD. Hoping I will get better each and every day so at least no one will ever get hurt by me just because of PMO.

3. YOOOOOOOO ONLY A DAY LEFT!!!!!!

Feeling kinda meh. Nothing special really happened today except I have more control over my procrastination. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

4. WOOHOOOOO CHALLENGE COMPLETED!!!!

MATES ONCE AGAIN I INVITE YOU ALL. REJOICE! WHAT A TREMENDOUS PROGRESS FOR THIS COMMUNITY.

okay, happiness aside. Let's move on to the next challenge. I'll see you all there brothers!

5. Morning of Day 11!

6. Day 7/14
    7 days behind and 7 days to go.

7. Back to Day 0/14 (attempt #11 to complete the challenge)

8. 24 hours to go!

9. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

I am in! I have been trying for many months now. Before that, I beat the addiction once and was free from it for more than two years but eventually I gradually fell in a trap and got addicted again. These past few months, I have been trying to quit again but some life circumstances prevented me from fully focusing on nofap. Now that those circumstances are gone, I am going to make nofap the number 1 goal of my life, I know that is the only way I can beat this addiction. No matter how much I suffer in any other area of my life, if I am abstaining from PMO , I will tell myself that I am doing great and will feel good about my life because this alone is an achievement to cherish. I will come back tomorrow to write about my triggers and the rules that I set for my journey. Day 3

10. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

11. Day 1/14
    Spent most of the day with my family. Didn't have a lot of time to think about PMO.
    I'm glad I managed to stop Chaser Effect yesterday.

12. Made it! On to the 21-day challenge now.