My Journal

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Pick a fun, challenging project and devote all your free time to it.

rachitmunjal and XandeXIV like this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Very often, the hardest part about doing a task is making yourself begin. Once you are working on it, you often find it is not nearly as onerous as you made it out to be in your mind. If the task is something you really don't like, make a vow to do it with patience and attention to detail so that when you are finished you can look back with pride in your work. Vow to do little things very well.

3. Get up early for quiet time and exercise.

rachitmunjal and CPilot like this.
  4. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 22
    From yesterday, my urges have increased although I didn't watched any p stuff. There was a festive holidays since 5 days and this made me so lazy and bored thankfully from tomorrow all the things will be normal.

CPilot and XandeXIV like this.
  5. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 24
    Finally came to this day that I am again living without pmo but this journey does not ends here

6. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

You're doing so well! Keep it up my friend

7. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Congratulations! You are receiving grace from Our Lord, stay close to Him and seek to know Him as your personal friend.

rachitmunjal likes this.
  8. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

This is my prayer to God
    Forgive me for all my mistakes and sins, I have been doing many carelessness although I know that I am very serious in my mind. Today again I am feeling to change myself to face this cruel world. Give me grace!