180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Slider8, Jan 6, 2021.

Are you willing to commit for 6 months to change your life for the bettter?

1. I am willing to commit to half-year strict self improvement to radicaly change my life for the bette

97.2%
  2. I am powerless failure and prefer to stay in my old ways and habits untill sickness and death comes

2.8%
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

There are two ways of practicing self-discipline. One is positive action when you do something that needs to be done and the other is negative- an inaction when you don't do something that has to be avoided. To do you need active energy and excitement and to do not you need passive energy and calmness. What are the factors that can help to have this energies balanced and in sufficient levels to be effective in application?

Don80 likes this.
  2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

day 9 is on,feel tired..maybe more from procrastinating than from doing things. Looks like I managed to quite waste another day as it comes to productivity.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It looks like I need a lot more active energy and excitement at the moment.:emoji_confused:

Don80 likes this.
  4. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Boredom is the enemy of nofap.

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well brother, boredome is only an indicator of an emotional state we find ourselves in when there is a lack of the desired stimulation. It is more like a gauge in the car telling you about some situation in life which you probably outgrown but are reluctant to let go and move further,aim higher,take more responsibility.
    Partial letting go instead of the wholehearted one is the real enemy in practicing this negative discipline of not doing. And if for example you stopped drinking it is a common sense to stop drinking all kinds of alkoholic beverages instead of leaving youself a leeway of saying -'From now on I'm not drinking Gin,Whisky and Vodka but beer is ok.' Well that would be a delusional,non-sense kind of thinking which would allow problem to eventually come back.

Don80 likes this.
  6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 10 is on, head is quite clear but feel so-so, had some kind of skin itchiness in the afternoon maybe hypochondria about cats and dirty people?

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 11 is on, feel better than yesterday :), done mixed meditation and worked out a bit, fixed new rear rack to my bicycle and had 2 coffees in the afternoon .Hope they wont affect my night sleep much:p.

Don80 likes this.
  8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I actually feel full of energy and I am in a very good mood. Perhaps I go and have another workout ;).

Don80 likes this.
  9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well they did affect my sleep. It wasn't such a good idea after all. Let's see how I manage to go through the day.

Don80 likes this.
  10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

day 12 is on,done not too bad through the day, no late afternoon coffee today :D

Don80 and Sad Googley100 like this.
  11. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I want to take this challenge let me in . But give me permission for Wet dreams and nocturnal emissions because it is not under my control . It’s involuntary.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2023
  12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

You are welcome to this challenge brother! As for wet dreams maybe they are currently not under your control but you will learn how to get rid of them .

Jesushelps55 likes this.
  13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 13 is on,meditation in the morning and a lot of physical exercises today. I am about to have my dinner now ! Slept 8 hours and woke up without alarm!:)

14. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

T
    thank you

15. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

iam going well day -1.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2023
  16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done brother !

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 14 is on,practice of meditation and a lot of physical activities, reading and testing memory. It would be nice to have a photographic memory !

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 15 is on,had a headache from the moment I woke up and it is still here, but despite it I meditated,walked for a few hours and read a bit.

19. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 16 is on, that was a bad headache lasted for about 24 hours and waking 40 times through the night.Done meditation, cycled, walked and explored a bit of acupuncture and 5 elements theory.

20. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Ancient said tempus edax rerum meaning that time devours all things and implying its finite amount we have to advance and to solve our problems in the time we have in this life, then what keeps us in the same rut,repeating the same mistakes, just looking at but unable to do anything to help the situation?
    Confusion and doubts due to too many opinions, options and lack of loyalty to any plus always having plan b? Definitely.
    Anything else? Measuring and evaluating ourselves by somebody else's standards. Well this is quite often the case that drives us into despair.
    Another one? No clear ,workable and inspiring goal in life? Well ,quite often it is so.
    Next. Unwillingness to let go of the past self and its world? 100% Due to seeing false value and persisting in doing the same things expecting different results.
    Anyone wants to add to the list?