1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Sorry to hear this. Start again, keep going!

2. Yes brother. Nothing changes, we move as we always have.

3. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

4. Kazim.99

Kazim.99 Fapstronaut

Day 8/206

The might be the cleanest streak ever, No social media No triggers nothing. I had few urges today but I didn't act on them, looks like it's getting easier or I'm getting stronger

5. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

6. Gustavo Borunda

Gustavo Borunda Fapstronaut

23/90

I don’t care anymore if there is a Gogeta fusion between two best friends, gay that, there are better options like Gohan, So I am becoming tremendously isolated like Samuel, it seems my Mexican only parents who resides in the North are isolating me to keep me safe or consecrated to the LORD, who knows? Israel Defence Force is not reading my forms. That is a fact. I am coming back to medical interpreting so I can make money to be there in January, if they need me circumcised, whatever, I am tired of pretending. All I want to be is a Man, but a real one, with European princesses dancing around or cooking in underground hostal at Oaxaca. Please pray for me, why yo don’t write I want to know you.

Christ is LORD.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  7. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

8. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

9. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

10. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

I want to join this challenge to continue to get extra motivation to beat PMO. I am currently struggling to past 7 days. My longest streak is 43 days.
    3/43

11. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

12. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut