1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Gustavo Borunda

Gustavo Borunda Fapstronaut

18/90

I dreamt I was about to have you know with my ex girlfriend who is a sexy black girl I met in Puerto Escondido, but I did scape just before the satanic act, Jezebel was about to and then I pum! (with a machine gun, JK) I moved rapidly and scaped. SO day 18/90 not to mention I already sent email and signed the form to serve SAR-EL (Israelite army service), so I will see you at bootcamp in war IF they accept me. I believe If I abstain until being there I will be performing miracles like Elijah and Elisha so those are two names and I am one, join man! Today I am swimming until vomit. Let´s move froward, do not stop!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

3. HealingBodyandMind

Godspeed man… hope all goes well with you

4. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

5. Gustavo Borunda

hope the same brother. hope we'll reach heaven soon.

6. 10/20

I have been silent in all my check ins. But that's not been the case in reality. Days have been unpredictable and downright horrible. If I keep writing, things even won't make sense.

Things has been happening to me, and I am afraid it might resume once more. So while I have this occasion of peace, I should relish it.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  7. HealingBodyandMind

8. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

9. Gustavo Borunda

20/90

So I am happy but I’ll be honest. Yesterday I had an extremely HARD night, and it was so weird I dreamt all night with my best friend Erick, we were trying to get Gogeta fusion while having an almost to explode bonner. I’m very sad what the f.. is going on, Do I need psychiatric assistance now? I will continue, because I remember it was hard last time but not this hard, I don’t know if going out, my pennies is kind of unpredictable. Please pray for me.

10. Kazim.99

Kazim.99 Fapstronaut

Day 7/206

Sorry for not checking in every day, Things are going great. I'm happy that I'm busy like SUPER BUSY. Guys just get busy and use your energy in gym or work. Best of luck!!

11. by1776.13

by1776.13 Fapstronaut

12. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut