1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

18/94

How to not PMO: work a 9 hour shift, then go to parents house for dinner, then go to grocery store, then go home

there will be no energy left for PMO

2. Gustavo Borunda

Gustavo Borunda Fapstronaut

15/90

In the north of Mexico there is at the border (with El Paso) of its biggest state the most underground nightclub not to offend Berghain (mentioned and underground don't match) I am going probably this weekend and you can come and stay with Hugo also. So in Chihuahua, saint boys don’t masturbate, they try really hard (if they exist). Yesterday I went swimming I did it as a deserter soldier not stopping for fifty minutes in crawl and butterfly Schmetterling style, I did 3000 mts/50min. I thought I would throw up, vomit or chunder, but I didn’t. So right now is 5:14 I got lots of energy. Today let’s continue contemplating CHRIST.

500 likes this.
  3. by1776.13

by1776.13 Fapstronaut

4. HealingBodyandMind

5. Gustavo Borunda

16/90

Thankful with God and with this group I can post my abstinence experience. Today I went to the gym like three hours, and lifted chest like never before 60Kg (6-8reps, 15 times), then I cooked some ribs, a big potato with cheese, butter and corn inside, charros beans, and bought some beers (barrilito) to drink. I am listening UPPERROOM and drinking a beer while laying on the floor. Nowadays I am working as handyman and looking for a remote job also I have like 5 hours online working per week already, but I want to do more cuz soon I’m moving to Denver. God bless you!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
  6. HealingBodyandMind

7. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

RELAPSING AGAIN AND AGAIN

SquidCook likes this.
  8. You can do this buddy! Remind your self of what you want to achieve, but don't beat yourself up too much!

76/80

9. HealingBodyandMind

10. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

11. Gustavo Borunda

Do not worry, soon everything would be okay again.

SquidCook and 500 like this.