1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

2. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

3. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

16/94

seeing some noticeable improvement in mental health the past 2 days

5. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

6. Gustavo Borunda

Gustavo Borunda Fapstronaut

Finally is day 13/90

So thanks God I still Lion not cheetah. Right now I am holding a pijamada sleeping as far as I can from my best friend, literally I am in the entrance door and he’s in my room snoring like a pig, I can’t sleep because of pig sound, so I used time to pray and I’m coming here to write I am really happy to know this forum, you should write something else not just the number I am bad with maths. Yesterday I did weight lifting like a beast, let’s surpass our biggest number and meet in Colorado to drink whey protein and do hiking this winter men.

7. Gustavo Borunda

smoke weed everyday JK

Lou Bloom, SquidCook and Kazim.99 like this.
  8. by1776.13

by1776.13 Fapstronaut

9. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

10. Kazim.99

Kazim.99 Fapstronaut

Once again RELAPSED :( but I'm never giving up :)

2/206

11. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

12. I hope that was the last joke you attempt at me, because next one you won't see me tolerate.

13. Gustavo Borunda

So I am 14/90

Feels nice yesterday night I dreamt two death birds that corresponds with twice Noah sent birds to make sure the flood had finally ended, and *death birds* means my pennies (not to say d&#) is not responding to any lustful motivation. That means we are getting a complete new life with no semen wasting, with no fornication with obviously not even a microscopical trace of non-masculine minimal behaviour. Right now I’m on my way I feel once the sun will appear no more fornication, Jezebels, or gays, or people who is in the flesh will be in the world. God bless you. For a world with saint narcos and/or good men. Amen.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
  14. Christ who?

Lou Bloom likes this.