Almost 2 months, got a gf, lost virginity!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Aug 7, 2023.

1. I get ya! She’s asleep next to me. I will marry her and treat her well all her days. I’m glad to have met such positive people on this site

2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Yes, it is true that there are 3,5 billion women on the planet but how many of those are actually Western/European descendant women in their young, most fertile years (18-26 years of age) who haven't been riding too many laps on the carousel already? Can't be more than a few hundred thousand at most.
    Of course, there are pretty women across all races/ethnicities but women outside my own ethnicity (White/European) have never interested me that much for dating and relationships to be honest. It feels like looking for a needle in a haystack nowadays, and although your SMV tends to increase as you age as a man, my lack of bedroom-experience is definitely pulling that value down (although I continue to do well in other areas of life). Right now, I feel lucky if I even get laid at all but the older I get (without accumulating bed-room experience) the worse my self-esteem gets. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy that's making me very sad and frustrated at times.

3. GameChanger007

GameChanger007 Fapstronaut

maybe this helps you watching. I got encouraged by it

https://youtu.be/6spemDqykHk?feature=shared

4. Angus McGyver

Yeah! I really liked it although I normally hate anime, which says a lot about the content (i.e. how good and encouraging it is). I like that slow, steady voice, coupled with the powerful illustrations and there is nothing of what is said that isn't pure facts. :emoji_muscle::emoji_ok_hand:

fusion47 and GameChanger007 like this.
  5. GameChanger007

GameChanger007 Fapstronaut

I agree with you. I don‘t like the anime either but what he sais is good.

6. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Hey good work bro! I really enjoy reading about these "wins." Keep it up because this addiction can quickly creep back in. Stay vigilant and keep up the great success!

GameChanger007 likes this.
  7. Dude men are judged less for their physical qualities than women. I’m bald and lanky. I compensated with personality, putting on muscle, and interests. Date as much as you can and find one you can put up with. The whole “the one” is bullshit. Make a good person the”one” you got this brah.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  8. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Are you an Andrew Tate fan or something?

9. Angus McGyver

Not necessarily, but I heard the term long before Andew Tate even was a thing.

10. Angus McGyver

I rather focus on excellence than chasing women. The latter does at least bring me more fulfillment and will (hopefully) bring more women with time.
    Girls don't care too much about big muscles to be honest (although I'm fit), as long as you don't look fat and/or unfit. It's only in modern Western culture that has become a thing at all.
    I'm actually happier with myself now, when being slightly skinnier than I was just a 1/2 year ago. Probably since big muscles won't help me run my marathons any faster, plus I feel more flexible now.