THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

?

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yoo, checking in.

2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Check in!!

Redemptionisrequired and Kn0wbie like this.
  3. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Redemptionisrequired and Toni7 like this.
  4. luxtorpeda

luxtorpeda Fapstronaut

Hi Knowbie, you win. I've gotta reset, yesterday I've acted out, it was brief and now I seem to back to normal, but it happened. Really stressful time for me, very busy while I haven't managed to ground myself in routine after holidays. I'm gonna take a short break from dueling until I'm back to feeling solid

5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Oh mate!!! As much as I love winning I’m so sorry buddy!!! It’s not that long ago we were running side by side on the same day count!! You can do this buddy!!

6. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

So it seems I’m one win away from this title… who out there wants to help me obtain the Spartan Legacy? Or maybe try to make sure it isn’t mine after all!!!

Come on guys - form an orderly queue to see who wants to be my 10th successive win.

Any suggestions @Redemptionisrequired ?

7. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in
    I'll be the one to break your consecutive victories :emoji_smiling_imp:

8. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Haha!! I love the confidence!! But that’s just in your dreams I’m afraid!!

9. Panna

Panna Fapstronaut

10. KOmega

KOmega Fapstronaut

Aah man I relapsed

11. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

I'm with you on that, seems I had the same issue with sleep. Protecting sleep quality is so key. checking in too!

Sorry to hear about the relapse brother, the important thing is to assess the specific triggers that lead you to it. Stress is very general, try to dive deep. You're always welcome here brother, come back stronger!

I'd like to reserve the right to be your 10th duel. We haven't duelled yet, if you're willing to wait that is. I'll make it last for a while. Not sure how long my current duel will last though, up to you if you're willing to wait.

Assess what happened brother, make sure to overcome address it and develop a plan of action.

Simorgh, Toni7 and Pangolyn like this.
  12. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

As happy as I am to duel you my friend… I don’t think you’re gonna beat @Pangolyn that easily from what I know of him!! I think you may already be in for a long battle!

Maybe @Kratos_GOW or @KOmega might like the challenge of fighting me… looks like they’re free… whilst we wait for you and @Pangolyn to finish your battle?

Toni7, Kratos_GOW, TideHunter and 3 others like this.
  13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Oh I have no doubt @Pangolyn will go the distance and it's not a guaranteed win for me either, the duel can go either way as he is also a strong competitor. I also understand that you're afraid if you wait for me, that i'd be the one to break your winning streak ;)

Toni7, voltex, Kn0wbie and 2 others like this.
  14. @Kn0wbie @Redemptionisrequired
    I... don't know what to say. I feel honored and a little bit ashamed. I'll do my best to fulfill your expectations.
    Long term abstinence rules.

By the way I'm checking in

15. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Haha! Happy to take on the winner!!

But no - im afraid of no one.

17. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Dude what happened?

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah it seems like my opponent relapsed. I am up to the challenge, just call the shot.

20. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Game on!! If I beat you… I get to claim the title of the Spartan Legacy!!

Bring it on!!