1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to do your first intercourse?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GratifiedSlave, Sep 6, 2023.

1. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Hi,

So I am going to get married with a girl soon, both of us are virgins and have never had sex before.

I had some love moments with her before that included me rubbing her clitoris and trying to enter her vagina using my fingers but she always felt pain and I couldnt go further because of hymen maybe?

Therefore, both of us are concerned about our first sex, I dont want that to be a painful and terrible experience for her. So here I am seeking suggestion from the people who have done it already. How was your first sex experience? Should I go in forcefully to clear the way in a sudden jerk or should I enter it slowly?

2. I'm gonna be real with you chief, this forum is perhaps one of the worst places you could ask this, considering the purpose of the site. I'd advise either asking this in the "dating during a reboot section" or maybe one of the sections where the female users post so they can help you with the specifics of the act from a female perspective. Either way congrats on your upcoming marriage and I wish you a happy and long life together.

Kazim.99, SoBeOne and GratifiedSlave like this.
  3. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Thank you @UnholyConfessor Unfortunately I cant move the thread now, so waiting for some experienced people to find this thread here :)

4. Just make a new thread and copy the text over. I'm pretty sure that's fine to do.

5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Slow and gentle, she will thank you. The more relaxed and at ease she is the better it will be for both of you.

Explore some things, be playful and experimental, have fun and be patient.